PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yankee pre kick off huddle.....

europne

Patron
I just hate seeing teams do that American pre kick off huddle nonesense, it really infuriates me, especially when the other team is ready to kick off and kept waiting.

I just hate seeing teams do that American pre kick off huddle nonesense, it really infuriates me, especially when the other team is ready to kick off and kept waiting.

Is it not Irish, Thought Celtic did the huddle first.

Dont understand why teams do it.

In American Football the huddle is used so the quarterback can tell his offensive line and receivers what play to run. Theres just no equivalent to that in proper football. What is there to say other than 'do exactly what the gaffer told us to do 5 minutes ago'?

Dont understand why teams do it.

In American Football the huddle is used so the quarterback can tell his offensive line and receivers what play to run. Theres just no equivalent to that in proper football. What is there to say other than 'do exactly what the gaffer told us to do 5 minutes ago'?
Proper football
Well said sir
The only country In the world that has a World Series with no other country in the world that participates
Funny lot the Americans?
“Get in the hole” !!!!!!........I rest my case mlud

Proper football
Well said sir
The only country In the world that has a World Series with no other country in the world that participates
Funny lot the Americans?
“Get in the hole” !!!!!!........I rest my case mlud
Point taken edgy, but not quite true.

I thought we were talking Yankees?
Not sure if you are joking or not Hodge, but a couple of times the "World Series" (which of course is nothing of the sort) has been won by a Canadian team, the Toronto Blue Jays. Their used to be two teams from Canada, but Montreal moved to Washington DC a few years ago.