PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yaxley-Lennon again!!!

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Tommy Robinson supporters attack a female fitness instructor on his Instagram page over a flyer offering fitness classes for Muslim women.

Bianca Jade, a 30-year-old personal trainer, has been inundated with racist abuse and death threats and even had her car tyres slashed, after Robinson uploaded the flyer to his page

Bianca has been getting around 250 phone calls a day, as well as text messages and direct messages on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, She's been called a P, bh and when she tells them she's not Muslim herself, they call her a N****r instead.

A rape charity was also bombarded with racist abuse earlier in the week after Robinson had uploaded a flyer offering support to victims from ethnic minorities. Robinson, is currently UKIP’s "official adviser on grooming gangs".

Tommy Robinson supporters attack a female fitness instructor on his Instagram page over a flyer offering fitness classes for Muslim women.

Bianca Jade, a 30-year-old personal trainer, has been inundated with racist abuse and death threats and even had her car tyres slashed, after Robinson uploaded the flyer to his page

Bianca has been getting around 250 phone calls a day, as well as text messages and direct messages on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, She's been called a P, bh and when she tells them she's not Muslim herself, they call her a N****r instead.

A rape charity was also bombarded with racist abuse earlier in the week after Robinson had uploaded a flyer offering support to victims from ethnic minorities. Robinson, is currently UKIP’s "official adviser on grooming gangs".

Can't defened the abuse that's for sure but " Muslim women Only " ?..........Is that even legal?.... I don't know but stuff like this seems like a sure way of encouraging segregation and non integration............ It's not the direction in which this Country should be heading.

Can't defened the abuse that's for sure but " Muslim women Only " ?..........Is that even legal?.... I don't know but stuff like this seems like a sure way of encouraging segregation and non integration............ It's not the direction in which this Country should be heading.
It was open to all women, not just Muslims.

It was open to all women, not just Muslims.

The poster in the article states otherwise.

I’m not sure if it’s legal to segregate in this way. I d prefer “ everybody welcome “ tbh.

The poster in the article states otherwise.

I’m not sure if it’s legal to segregate in this way. I d prefer “ everybody welcome “ tbh.
Here's the quote from the article: "Ms Jade, who said the classes had always been open to any women who wished to attend..."

tommy-robinson2.png

just got back form my Sunday run with White Christian Men's running club and cant see what the fuss is about.
Perhaps youd be interested in this event at various Butlins holiday camps, in that case.