Yay for the Tories!

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
A 100% Conservative good news thread for all your right wing praise and success stories...

I haven't got any, so over to you...

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
And between men and women......I'm not sure that a woman who had had at least 6 kids with at least three different partners would be given such an easy time of it.
Don't be a silly sausage. Ghengis khan had loads of kids to loads of different woman and it's all I ever hear bout... Ghengis this, ghengis that.. give ghengis a break Essex.

OP
Bobbage

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
Can we talk about Tony Blair's labour party please. You're Tony(you're guy)
Blair and Cameron were both decent purple party politicians, leaning a fair old way right. Flaws with both, but I'd have had either of them back to have handled this crisis ahead of this rabble.

See, as it's the Tory love-in, I threw in some needless praise for you there...

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
Blair and Cameron were both decent purple party politicians, leaning a fair old way right. Flaws with both, but I'd have had either of them back to have handled this crisis ahead of this rabble.

See, as it's the Tory love-in, I threw in some needless praise for you there...
You'd have boney Tony back ? Wow.. he's a right shithead. Made mysterious 30 min missile stores about Iraq so the UK could join the Zionist shitfest . Tony should be beaten to death

OP
Bobbage

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
You'd have boney Tony back ? Wow.. he's a right shithead. Made mysterious 30 min missile stores about Iraq so the UK could join the Zionist shitfest . Tony should be beaten to death
Keep on topic please, Tory positives not Labour bashing.

They can't be that hard to find.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
They passed into law what I consider to be the most important legislation during my life so far.
Yeh but Im not sure how positive it was forcing the over 75s to pay for their TV licence though :)

Spavin Stardust

Forum Patron
Patron
Yeh but Im not sure how positive it was forcing the over 75s to pay for their TV licence though :)

Them old buggers have loads of money, they can afford it ;)