Yay for the Tories!

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Ok - I refer back to my first response then 😁

Just for clarity, the WAS a thread about it on this forum. Easily missed though 😆

Winkytinky

Forum Patron
Patron
Another one of my service users passed away today after being admitted into hospital late last night, fit and healthy other than needing some physical support for personal care, he became symptomatic and was struggling to breath and it took 6 hours before he was admitted to hospital after the call to 111 being made, he tested positive for covid. He hadn't seen his family members for nearly 6 weeks because they where keeping him safe and staying away. Can only presume it was one of us carers that passed on the virus to him unwittingly. I feel depressed.

OP
Bobbage

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
I think high praise needs to be given to this outstanding cabinet minister, for dealing with the big issues which deeply affect all of us... A true Tory success story!

OP
Bobbage

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
What I love about Tories is their fight for justice. Here's our beloved Home Secretary setting out policy plans...

portisheadpete

Forum Patron
Patron
What I love about Tories is their fight for justice. Here's our beloved Home Secretary setting out policy plans...

Couldnt watch it through Im afraid. Utterly stupid person. She'll continue to glory at the decimation of foreign workers from the nhs despite this current crisis. How do you get to a point where you have an incompetent fool in charge of your home security.. Off for a weep while others seem to think its rather funny. They voted for her.

OP
Bobbage

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
And for all the Tories who disagree with things like workers rights and making things better for disabled people, here's everybody's favourite accidentally melted dildo, Mr Domenic Raab introducing himself in his own words!

What's not to like...?

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
And for all the Tories who disagree with things like workers rights and making things better for disabled people, here's everybody's favourite accidentally melted dildo, Mr Domenic Raab introducing himself in his own words!

What's not to like...?

Do you not feel tight on Dom ?

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron

What's not to like...?

Ive said this before and Im going to keep repeating it but if Labour dont get their act together, and sharpish, this country is well and truly up shit creek without a paddle.

That made me even angrier than the first time I listened to it.

BC9

Manager