Yay for the Tories!

OP
Bobbage

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
See now the problem with Labour, is that when they are on holiday you don't catch them tirelessly working anyway by holding twelve meetings to discuss the death penalty with their Prime Minister. Quite impressive on a thirteen day holiday!

Still, more good news soon followed...

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
See now the problem with Labour, is that when they are on holiday you don't catch them tirelessly working anyway by holding twelve meetings to discuss the death penalty with their Prime Minister. Quite impressive on a thirteen day holiday!

Still, more good news soon followed...

And now she is Home secretary the one, ultimately, responsible to ensure the Law in this country is adhered to.

You really couldnt make this up.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
And for all the Tories who disagree with things like workers rights and making things better for disabled people, here's everybody's favourite accidentally melted dildo, Mr Domenic Raab introducing himself in his own words!

What's not to like...?

Coming from a family with a disability I wonder where my complete disdain for these arseholes came from.

OP
Bobbage

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
Surely it can't be that difficult to find something? I mean, they've been in charge for three quarters of the time I've been on this planet!

kingpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Supporting a co-European country’s economy by paying Turkey good money for for dud PPE.
Here he is - seems you’ve gone off the radar since Greta hasn’t been the hot topic of conversation!

Good to have you back.

26-0

Advisor to the Owner
Cracking on with the destruction of unnecessary ancient woodland and biodiversity to make way for HS2 while all those horrible concerned locals and protestors are on lockdown.