PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yay for the Tories!

See now the problem with Labour, is that when they are on holiday you don't catch them tirelessly working anyway by holding twelve meetings to discuss the death penalty with their Prime Minister. Quite impressive on a thirteen day holiday!

Still, more good news soon followed...

See now the problem with Labour, is that when they are on holiday you don't catch them tirelessly working anyway by holding twelve meetings to discuss the death penalty with their Prime Minister. Quite impressive on a thirteen day holiday!

Still, more good news soon followed...

And now she is Home secretary the one, ultimately, responsible to ensure the Law in this country is adhered to.

You really couldnt make this up.

And for all the Tories who disagree with things like workers rights and making things better for disabled people, here's everybody's favourite accidentally melted dildo, Mr Domenic Raab introducing himself in his own words!

What's not to like...?

Coming from a family with a disability I wonder where my complete disdain for these arseholes came from.

Has anyone posted up something they’ve done well yet?

Surely it can't be that difficult to find something? I mean, they've been in charge for three quarters of the time I've been on this planet!

Boris-Johnson-hanging.png

Cracking on with the destruction of unnecessary ancient woodland and biodiversity to make way for HS2 while all those horrible concerned locals and protestors are on lockdown.

OK - something I thought would have been discussed on here this week: the stated intent to ban new petrol and diesel cars/vans from 2030. This has massive implications for many of us.

They will have to find a LOT more than £4bn to fund it - and need to do a lot of integration of other policy areas too but “yay for the Tories”. Yes?

A few other very good (but virtually unfunded) sustainability announcements this week too.

They remain a steaming pile of corrupt ******** - and I guess the lack of funding means that they are grabbing the headlines- and ensuring that all these things will forever be “Tory initiatives” but my goodness, we need to start somewhere.