Yeah, I had corona virus too. So did my imaginary friend

pne_monster

Advisor to the Owner
Or is there?
That’s the second post from you that suggests there is no virus. I would suggest that when people are dying, and quite likely people on this forum know someone who has, whether you believe in a viral cause or not, that you have some respect as a fellow PNE fan and temper your views at this time.

wahwahwah

Manager
I’ll check it out with my mate who works in ICU. I think I might ask questions on why people who have tested positive don’t have it on their death notification from the hospital.
You do that mate. I wonder how high up your buddy is in the Pyramid of the NHS?

pne_monster

Advisor to the Owner
Prove it isn't.
“A spokesperson for the British Medical Association (BMA) told Reuters that there is no fee for signing a medical certificate of cause of death (MCCD), regardless of diagnosis. This is the case for all patients whether they are treated through the publicly funded British National Health Service (NHS) or through private hospitals.”

wahwahwah

Manager
“A spokesperson for the British Medical Association (BMA) told Reuters that there is no fee for signing a medical certificate of cause of death (MCCD), regardless of diagnosis. This is the case for all patients whether they are treated through the publicly funded British National Health Service (NHS) or through private hospitals.”
Well. he would say that, wouldn't he?