PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yeah, I had corona virus too. So did my imaginary friend

The problem with these idiots is that their stupidity can be detrimental to the entire population. Even before a vaccine is introduced this quack scammer is telling people not to take it. And that's potentially detrimental for all of us since there are grunts so stupid they will listen to a scamming quack before listening to advice for the best in the field.

I wouldn't care if these simple minded wackos were harming only themselves but for obvious reasons that's not the case. Like this wacko who was so stupid he needed a frankly well earned dose of reality for it to be hammered through the fog of stupidity.

Brian Lee Hitchens thought the virus was a hoax - until he and his wife caught it

_112481210_hospital.jpg

A BBC team tracking coronavirus misinformation has found links to assaults, arsons and deaths. And experts say the potential for indirect harm caused by rumours, conspiracy theories and bad health information could be much bigger.

"We thought the government was using it to distract us," says Brian Lee Hitchens, "or it was to do with 5G. So we didn't follow the rules or seek help sooner."

Brian, 46, is talking by phone from his hospital bed in Florida. His wife is critically ill - sedated, on a ventilator in an adjacent ward.

"The battle that they've been having is with her lungs," he says, voice wobbling. "They're inflamed. Her body just is not responding."

After reading online conspiracy theories, they thought the disease was a hoax - or, at the very least, no worse than flu. But then in early May, the couple caught Covid-19.

"And now I realise that coronavirus is definitely not fake," he says, running out of breath. "It's out there and it's spreading."

Coronavirus: The human cost of virus misinformation

The problem with these idiots is that their stupidity can be detrimental to the entire population. Even before a vaccine is introduced this quack scammer is telling people not to take it. And that's potentially detrimental for all of us since there are grunts so stupid they will listen to a scamming quack before listening to advice for the best in the field.

I wouldn't care if these simple minded wackos were harming only themselves but for obvious reasons that's not the case. Like this wacko who was so stupid he needed a frankly well earned dose of reality for it to be hammered through the fog of stupidity.

Brian Lee Hitchens thought the virus was a hoax - until he and his wife caught it

_112481210_hospital.jpg

A BBC team tracking coronavirus misinformation has found links to assaults, arsons and deaths. And experts say the potential for indirect harm caused by rumours, conspiracy theories and bad health information could be much bigger.

"We thought the government was using it to distract us," says Brian Lee Hitchens, "or it was to do with 5G. So we didn't follow the rules or seek help sooner."

Brian, 46, is talking by phone from his hospital bed in Florida. His wife is critically ill - sedated, on a ventilator in an adjacent ward.

"The battle that they've been having is with her lungs," he says, voice wobbling. "They're inflamed. Her body just is not responding."

After reading online conspiracy theories, they thought the disease was a hoax - or, at the very least, no worse than flu. But then in early May, the couple caught Covid-19.

"And now I realise that coronavirus is definitely not fake," he says, running out of breath. "It's out there and it's spreading."

Coronavirus: The human cost of virus misinformation
I note this thread has gone very quiet.

Presumably some individuals are busy trawling conspiracy web sites in a search for more 'evidence' not tainted by a quack scammer and David Ike. A difficult task indeed. It certainly wont come from any scientific journal. What do they know in comparison to scammer quacks and Icke.

Just to clarify something for all and for the crazies too. Some think my screen name of JFK-1 is a form of tribute to the assassinated US president John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

It's not, JFK is in fact my own initials though I share no names with Kennedy.

So, to summarise so far;

Doctors have said death certificates are fraudulently boosting virus numbers. Fact.
"Virus" has been prophesised in popular culture for decades (Whuhan-400, Simpsons etc) Fact.
Insider trading going on before public knowledge of "virus". Fact.

Oh, and it has no symptoms. Fact.

Can you imagine if your house burns down and the fire brigade start doing a little dance?

Can you imagine if you had a really difficult and stressful job and people criticised you on social media for trying to make sure your own mental health was kept in check and didn't make a shitty situation even shittier?

Can you imagine if you had a really difficult and stressful job and people criticised you on social media for trying to make sure your own mental health was kept in check and didn't make a shitty situation even shittier?

Yup, a good old choreographed dance will dissolve those stresses. Lol

What's next? Priests dancing on graves cos they're a bit stressed?

Yup, a good old choreographed dance will dissolve those stresses. Lol

What's next? Priests dancing on graves cos they're a bit stressed?

The floors is yours, carry on criticising medical staff. It's a good look to carry off.