PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yet more silly rumours

tepi1

Just spotted a rather amusing rumour stating that Preston are to sign Dan Harding and Kevin Lisbie from Ipswich for a combined fee of 500k, and Wes Hoolahan for 200k, while our six fingered inbred friends from up the m65 are ready to bid 3mill for the Ledge.

Just spotted a rather amusing rumour stating that Preston are to sign Dan Harding and Kevin Lisbie from Ipswich for a combined fee of 500k, and Wes Hoolahan for 200k, while our six fingered inbred friends from up the m65 are ready to bid 3mill for the Ledge.

Wouldn't mind any of that ignoring your last 18 words like.

Would be nice to get a central midfielder out of them aswel.

that bit I can believe - he isn't YET good enough for a better Prem club so a Wigan, Burnley type team would be the more likely destination.

As for Dan Harding and Lisbie we have been interested in them in the past so maybe?

Harding, i would be keen on but not sure whether Lisbie is the answer, think hes too mush like Elliott in that he runs round like a headless chicken but not enough end product.

Thats correct, the 500k quoted was for Lisbie and i cant see for one minute that hes worth anything like that. Hes another Hawley but slightly faster!!

Last edited:
He did once bag a hat trick against Liverpool which is a bit more than can be said for our current lot of goal shy strikers (Lisbie not Webber)!:rolleyes:

We have Neil "I played for Liverpool you know" Mellor. Bet he bagged a few in training.

FootballTransferRumours.com

We have Neil "I played for Liverpool you know" Mellor. Bet he bagged a few in training.

My comment was said with tongue firmly in cheek, as I hope yours was. For the record I thought Mellor would be a decent signing for us if he could stay injury free, as it happens he is the same crock he was at Liverpool, only now his attitude is worse ! Pretty much like Lisbie has been throughout his career.;)