PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Your Last Live Gig

dholdi

Following on from the 1st ever Gig thread.
As most of us wont have seen any live music for the past 15 months or so who did you see last ?

Airbourne - Manchester Academy - Nov 2019

We managed one of the few small Festivals last summer so was August but mostly small upcoming bands (Tankus the Henge maybe best known)

Excluding that was Blossoms in Boscombe the night before lockdown so March 2020

Bloc Party, 2008 😂
Not a gig, but I went to see Omid Djalili at Guildhall back in... 2016/17?
2008!!!

...and I thought mine was a while ago! 🙂

My last one was Wishbone Ash in Stockton-on-Tees, autumn 2017.

You can’t get more obscure than that!

That‘s the second time I’ve seen them, the first was late 70’s. They’re older than me! 😂

2008!!!

...and I thought mine was a while ago! 🙂

My last one was Wishbone Ash in Stockton-on-Tees, autumn 2017.

You can’t get more obscure than that!

That‘s the second time I’ve seen them, the first was late 70’s. They’re older than me! 😂
I remember buying Argus back in the early 70s

Shit, well time has certainly run away from me, but I think my last gig was either The Damned or Dinosaur Jr, both gigs were at The Metro in Sydney. I've had tickets for other gigs but haven't gone for one reason or another.

The Subways, 15 year anniversary tour of their first album in March last year. One of the very last gigs to happen that year, technically shouldn't have gone ahead.

Following on from the 1st ever Gig thread.
As most of us wont have seen any live music for the past 15 months or so who did you see last ?

Airbourne - Manchester Academy - Nov 2019

Seen them a few times although not recently.

The lead singer bloke is a proper nutter, completely off his head.

Courteeners at Manchester Albert Hall in mid Feb 2020

Had tickets for Nick Cave in May 2020 before everything got cancelled and Glastonbury, the 2022 festival still seems a long way off after getting tickets in October 2019

Haven't been to a gig in 2 years.....last one was Manics @ Cambridge Cornex in May 2019 :eek:. Cancelled or postponed gigs in the interim include NIck Cave, Killers, Rufus Wainwright.

Next ones will be Manics @ Cornex and Rufus Wainwright @ Southend Cliffs, both in October

Courteeners at Manchester Albert Hall in mid Feb 2020

Had tickets for Nick Cave in May 2020 before everything got cancelled and Glastonbury, the 2022 festival still seems a long way off after getting tickets in October 2019
Think that’s was our second to last gig. Saturday evening after suffering the afternoon watching us lose to Millwall

Stereophonics at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - beginning of March 2020.

Was supposed to see The Killers at Emirates Stadium last year which was then put back to this year and now next year. Next ones are Elbow (rearranged twice from last year) at Usher Hall, Edinburgh and Manic Street Preachers at O2 City Hall, Newcastle - both in September.