PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Your starting 11 (assuming no robbo)

Ripley
Fisher, Bauer, Davies, Hughes
Pearson, Johnson
Potts, Browne, Barkhuizen
Maguire​

Initial thought is it's impossible to say, and other than filling in a bit of time hopefully pointless as we'll have added a few more. But right now...

Ripley
Fisher Bauer Davies Hughes
Pearson Johnson
Potts Browne Barkhuizen
Stockley

Though I suspect it would be Maguire.

Initial thought is it's impossible to say, and other than filling in a bit of time hopefully pointless as we'll have added a few more. But right now...

Ripley
Pearson Johnson
Potts Browne Barkhuizen
Stockley

Though I suspect it would be Maguire.
Agree impossible to say and just filling in time whilst waiting for transfer news (or injury news!!!)
Already we have 4/2/3/1,4/1/4/1 and 4/3/3

Already we have 4/2/3/1,4/1/4/1 and 4/3/3

Good! We need more formation variety for me next season, certainly at home. Though 'better' personnel might open up the current formation even more... Should be an interesting 4 weeks ahead.

I suspect it will be a 4-1-4-1 away from home with players like Potts and Barkhuizen as key players.

At home it will probably be more of a 4-2-3-1 with the likes of Bodin and hopefully a new technical no.10 playing a big part.

Robinson scored a lot of goals for us at Deepdale earlier on in the season, in the few games we actually won at home, so replacing him with a quality wide player is going to be important to our home form.

Back 4 looks good, don’t think there is enough quality between Barky, Browne and Potts to be competitive at the top end.

I’d rather we were positive instead of just hoping Harrop will come good

- - - - - - -Rudd - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - Pearson - - - - - - -
Barky Potts Browne Bodin
- - - - - - Stockley - - - - - - -

Don't think Bodin has ever played LHS has he? But swap him with Barkhuizen and it could still work.

Not one person picked Storey in their team. Thought he was class last year myself.

Thought he struggled a lot towards the end of the season and needed some time out of the side.

Only 38 starts to his name, I think a full season of Championship football took its toll.

I'd go with experience to start the season.

- - - - - - -Rudd - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - Pearson - - - - - - -
Barky Potts Browne Bodin
- - - - - - Stockley - - - - - - -
A lot of graft there but not a lot of guile without Gallagher, Johnson or Maguire (or Robinson of course). I think a central three of Potts, Browne and Pearson just won't create enough and Stockley seems like a player who will thrive with good service but struggle if he has to create his own chances.