Page 1060 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 6056096010101050105810591060
Results 10,591 to 10,596 of 10596

Thread: Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
    I am aware of that fact Philly, do you believe that the EU want to negotiate or do you believe they are within their right to say this is want we want (40b) now go fuck off ?
    Of course they will. They've been sat waiting 2 years to start negotiating instead what they got was someone who thinks she's a bloody difficult woman.
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Substitute
    The UK goverment bailed out the banks to the tune of 850billion and after a hard slog we will/have recovered. Lot of money that.

On your points, you are guessing that it will happen, my view is that it may not, saying something is one thing doing it is another.

Pure guess work in a lot of people's opinions tbh.
    It's not a guess, it's a racing certainty.
    Where is the incentive for "just in time"Japanese car manufacturers to continue production in the UK when:
    There's tariffs applied every time a component crosses the channel
    There's paperwork for every crossing
    There's custom checks at what will become a very congested border
    The final product faces a WTO 10% tariff, (on top of the individual component tariffs)
    The Japanese have recently agreed a trade deal with the EU, so even less incentive to build in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Of course they will. They've been sat waiting 2 years to start negotiating instead what they got was someone who thinks she's a bloody difficult woman.
    So if they have been sat waiting for 2 years how come they offered nothing in response yesterday even if what May was proposing wasn't very palatable to them ?
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Substitute
    I am aware of that fact Philly, do you believe that the EU want to negotiate or do you believe they are within their right to say this is want we want (40b) now go fuck off ?
    The EU share of global GDP is 16%, the USA is 15% and China is 14%, but yet you think it's a good idea to tell the potential best customer, the EU to go and "fuck off"?

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Or what dimsdales cant see is that EU is exactily that. A Union that works for the benefit of its members.

Shit scared my arse.

Narnia.

I make no apology for challenging daft opnions.

You've lost your bloody marbles...
    Vote For John Brown

You actually believe that anyone from any party would be able to negotiate a 'deal' with the EU when they clearly are of the opinion that it is their way or no way ?
    It's possible but bloody unlikely.... On balance I'd got for the " fuck off " approach, pay them jack shit and let them finance and police a border in Ireland themselves...And we go independent...
    Vote For John Brown