Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,278 of 1278

Thread: PNE eyeing to Sign early Transfer Targets in Jan?

Substitute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickypne View Post
    Does everyone remember Todd Kane? Looked ok for us. Just signed on loan for Oxford and is STILL at Chelsea.
    Isnt he a defender, surely if Ledson was coming to us Oxford would of signed his replacement instead.
    "I was so much older then, but I'm younger than that now".

Quote Originally Posted by xNowhereMan93x View Post
    Isnt he a defender, surely if Ledson was coming to us Oxford would of signed his replacement instead.
    He's a full back, think Micky was just pointing it out not that it will affect any move we're making.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by xNowhereMan93x View Post
    Sorry for the confusion it was just a general post. I remember the lad from i think Westley era and i can't believe he's still at Chelsea.

Assistant Manager
    Think he spent a couple of years on loan in the Eredivise. One of those like Chalobah and Baker who stayed there far too long despite not having a chance to make the team.
    I love you Woodsy.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterLionheart View Post
    Think he spent a couple of years on loan in the Eredivise. One of those like Chalobah and Baker who stayed there far too long despite not having a chance to make the team.
    Cheers Hunter. I thought he was pretty decent here.

Reserve Team
    Good luck to Hugill, I hope he goes to West Ham and puts in some good performances. Their fans are going nuts on Twitter so he's gonna have to do a lot to win them over! But now to the future and we have 7 hours to go!!!

Do we go for broke with Ledson? Do we increase the offer for the lad at Crewe? Another striker on loan?

Surely we need an extra body in midfield with Pearson 1 booking away from a 2 game ban, especially as we showed how much we struggled without him.

Manager
    Need to pay Vermijl's contract up, no point him being here.

Quote Originally Posted by sf View Post
    Need to pay Vermijl's contract up, no point him being here.
    We may as well pay him in small bits i.e. monthly rather than a lump sum. Unless he would accept a lower overall number to then be able to move elsewhere.