Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread: Political Correctness

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Is she a big girl? Big knickers?... Normally all your tackle hangs out of the side so shouldn't be uncomfortable...
    She’s kept her figure for 30 years bless her.

She was size 22 when I married her and she’s size 22 now.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer5eywhite View Post
    Between you and Raef I give up. You win.
    Misogyny? IÂ’ve no idea where you could find that in what I have posted. I donÂ’t pigeonhole people, like I said I remove the gender and deal with it a v b in isolation. Could it possibly be that because I disagree with you automatically assume I must be a mysogynist, instead of actually bothering to consider the points made.

Indefensible? Really? Like I said if the roles were reversed youÂ’d be all over it like a rash, decrying it as sexism.

Your argument is so full of holes, itÂ’s laughable. A collection of unrelated statements plucked from the ether is not an argument.

Anyway, youÂ’ve won. I couldnÂ’t really give a shit about women playing 3 versus 5 for men, what really bothers me is people who are so brainwashed by identity politics that they can only view things one way. Women good, men bad, minority good, majority bad. ItÂ’s sad, itÂ’s illogical and IÂ’m afraid you probably canÂ’t be reprogrammed.
    I think your light bulbs gone out. Claiming someone questioning your somewhat strange insistence that sports people (men or women) should be paid according to the length of the game as being brainwashed or part of the loony left is neither correct nor a defense. Its a claim that is churned out now by all sorts of beggars that want to defend their corrosive views. On a final cheeky note do you think that the mens doubles winners should earn more than the womens singles winner on the basis of 5 sets. Dont tell me , they should, but as they have to share the winnings that would be fair.

League Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by portisheadpete View Post
    I think your light bulbs gone out. Claiming someone questioning your somewhat strange insistence that sports people (men or women) should be paid according to the length of the game as being brainwashed or part of the loony left is neither correct nor a defense. Its a claim that is churned out now by all sorts of beggars that want to defend their corrosive views. On a final cheeky note do you think that the mens doubles winners should earn more than the womens singles winner on the basis of 5 sets. Dont tell me , they should, but as they have to share the winnings that would be fair.
    I think that you are either:
    A) Thick
    B) On the wind up
    Or
    C) Both

I’m going for C.

I post something and then you quote something else that I haven’t written. I was finding it frustrating then weird and now I’m finding it hard not to have sympathy for you.

I have never mentioned the loony left...you did. For your information I vote Labour.

My ‘corrosive views’, what are they exactly?

Go on, explain. What are my ‘corrosive views?’

Or like I said earlier could it be that you assume anybody who disagrees with you must be some right wing nut-job?

I’ve told you I’m not arsed about the 5 set versus 3 set argument. I couldn’t give a shit. What concerns me is the bewildering lack of logic and objectivity used by yourself to debate the matter. You approach issues regarding identity, laden with your own cultural baggage and you can’t see your lack of objectivity. I pity you and your prejudiced standpoint.

I will defend women’s rights, gay rights, ethnic minorities, whoever is deserving of support because of inequality; not because they are women or gay or from an ethnic minority but because they are PEOPLE.

I think you’re just too stupid to see your own prejudice.
    Last edited by Mer5eywhite; 16-09-2018 at 11:56 AM.