Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 301 to 309 of 309

Thread: Major League Baseball 2018

  1. #301
    Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Rutland
    Posts
    16,652
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    I've given up on MLB and have affiliated myself to a no hoper Spanish football club I do like to follow useless teams

    I see the Os beat the As eventually
    Shame Essex, we miss you on the thread.

    Yes, damn it. We need every win to overhaul the Astros/get homefield advantage v the Yankees.
    East Midlands Branch

  2. #302
    Forum Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    20,830
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    Shame Essex, we miss you on the thread.

    Yes, damn it. We need every win to overhaul the Astros/get homefield advantage v the Yankees.
    The utter ineptitude of the Os defies belief. Since May 2017, it's been a catastrophe. It'll take years for them to rebuild, they're terminally crap. I will be cheering on my no hopers in Segunda Division B Group 4

  3. #303
    Team Bus Driver Sid Snot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    The utter ineptitude of the Os defies belief. Since May 2017, it's been a catastrophe. It'll take years for them to rebuild, they're terminally crap. I will be cheering on my no hopers in Segunda Division B Group 4
    They don't wear orange shirts do they [emoji23][emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB. Vote for Raphael Potead.

  4. #304
    Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Rutland
    Posts
    16,652
    'Ave some!

    East Midlands Branch

  5. #305
    Team Bus Driver Sid Snot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    'Ave some!

    Holy Guacamole! And you were losing 1-0 middle of the third. So, in a double header, you win both games by a combined score of 31-3 - that's value for money .

    In other games....

    Orioles 2-1 Jays
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB. Vote for Raphael Potead.

  6. #306
    Forum Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    20,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Snot View Post
    They don't wear orange shirts do they [emoji23][emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Blue and white stripes Sid

    http://tienda.recreativohuelva.com

  7. #307
    Team Bus Driver Sid Snot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Blue and white stripes Sid

    http://tienda.recreativohuelva.com
    Very nice Senor Essex - Blue, White, Adidas (and a smart second strip too).
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB. Vote for Raphael Potead.

  8. #308
    Forum Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    20,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Snot View Post
    Very nice Senor Essex - Blue, White, Adidas (and a smart second strip too).
    They're 4th in the league at the moment....unbeaten after 4 games. Saw them the other Sunday in a local derby....dire 0-0 draw.

  9. #309
    Team Bus Driver Sid Snot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    They're 4th in the league at the moment....unbeaten after 4 games. Saw them the other Sunday in a local derby....dire 0-0 draw.
    I'm hoping to see one of those (or, hoping against hope, better) tomorrow .
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB. Vote for Raphael Potead.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •