Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connor Simpson

I think this lad will come good, just look how much Alan Browne's physical appearance has changed over the past 12 months. Get Connor in the gym on the weight's and watch him bully defenders in 12-18 months time. He's 18 the guy could turn out to be a monster.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan_ View Post
    I think this lad will come good, just look how much Alan Browne's physical appearance has changed over the past 12 months. Get Connor in the gym on the weight's and watch him bully defenders in 12-18 months time. He's 18 the guy could turn out to be a monster.
    I agree with this, i've seen the lad play in the flesh. Looks a decent player but is only 18. If we was to hit the ground running at 18 he wouldn't be in the Championship.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickypne View Post
    I agree with this, i've seen the lad play in the flesh. Looks a decent player but is only 18. If we was to hit the ground running at 18 he wouldn't be in the Championship.
    How old was Hugill before he broke through? 23? 24? Still plenty of time for Connor.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by pneal View Post
    How old was Hugill before he broke through? 23? 24? Still plenty of time for Connor.
    Another good shout.