Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Preston looking to sell striker Doyle with League One clubs interested

I agree with TownEnder

I believe PR said about that time at Leeds "We all lived the dream". The emphasis on ALL not just him
    The American Dream is now the American Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Town_ender View Post
    The whole business side of the club has been top notch since Trevor took over. PR, along with the directors have show exactly how a club should be run.

I never really understood why Leeds fans had it in for him; saying he'd left them in such a bad financial state. To the best of my recollection he was chief exec whilst he was there: in that role he could only spend money allocated by the board of directors. Therefore if Leeds overstretched themselves, the fans should blame the people who sanctioned the spending not the chief exec.
    I think your forgetting the Maurice Lyndsey time, who TH employed. He overlooked us getting relegated and signed the likes of Hume on massive wages with long contracts. Paying up players left right and centre. The business and playing side has improved because of PR not Trevor.
    Oh let me get my hands on those .....

Quote Originally Posted by mozzchops View Post
    I think your forgetting the Maurice Lyndsey time, who TH employed. He overlooked us getting relegated and signed the likes of Hume on massive wages with long contracts. Paying up players left right and centre. The business and playing side has improved because of PR not Trevor.
    A good businessman knows when to change their employees at the top end of their business. Trevor brought in Peter, that cannot be ignored. Good for him. Keep it up TH.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.