Thread: Peter Rankine passes away

Peter Rankine passes away

He served our city well and my meetings with him showed he was a very decent fellow too.

RIP Peter.

"The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Assistant Manager northender1881's Avatar
    Rip
    "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
    Brian Clough

Very sad news. Peter as a pleasure to deal with during the training facility campaign last year.

He was friendly and very supportive.

My thoughts are with his friends and family at this sad time.

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    He served our city well and my meetings with him showed he was a very decent fellow too.

RIP Peter.

A bit to wishy washy for me when I wrote him the email about flying the Palestinian flag outside the council offices. But fair play to the man he replied giving his views on why.

Rip

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT
    WE ARE NOT LEAVING .

Very sad news. I thought he did an outstanding job as council leader and certainly played his part in turning Preston around. His help during the training ground development application was fantastic.

RIP Peter.

Itís with great sadness and frustration that we have to let you know that someone has vandalised the Book of Condolence in the reception area of Town Hall this afternoon, sometime between 1:30pm and 3pm. The police have been notified and the CCTV footage is being checked.

Unfortunately a number of pages have had to be removed, and we would ask that anyone who did make an entry into the Book of Condolence either come back in and write another one, or submit one online. As a result of this damage, from tomorrow afternoon the Book of Condolence will only be available by request from the Town Hall reception desk.

The Book of Condolence means a lot to the Rankin family and we would like to thank all members of the public who have contributed and treated it with respect.

You utter low life Pricks
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Assistant Manager northender0602's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    [IMG]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/35742285_2188653841368273_5003379794507726848_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeHaGZxoJrbpDeyM-IQPNdhFEDHJr0AA-OGNWU2tXAWgAZp1nezAN4hIEmsc5P8I_o5zyNgBHd0AUtATCSh IVlBmQD8fQugUSYsdkwahHjBtpA&oh=20b690d114e633bdd1e c22e1353561eb&oe=5BB50207[/IM

You utter low life Pricks
    At first I wondered if a little kid could have done it, but looking at the damage, highly unlikely.

Thereís some sick b***ards out there.