Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pearson to Huddersfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    Which is probably what he's worth. He's a fancy dan with little end product, or certainly no more than loads of others in the championship. He had a decent play off final which got people talking about him more but he's spent most of the season falling over after very little contact.
    He is the prime example of a player thinking they are better than they are. If he had kept his head down he could have been some player.

Quote Originally Posted by paddysr View Post
    He is the prime example of a player thinking they are better than they are. If he had kept his head down he could have been some player.
    I remember him and a player they had on loan from Scotland running the midfield against us for Notts County a few seasons back but he hasn't fulfilled his promise. He should remember: AIMTA!

Substitute
    If Pearson goes to Udders Mike(it's all about me)Dean will be sharpening his pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordwhite View Post
    Well, they're talking about 30m for Jack bloody Grealish round here. At that rate of lunacy, 20m for Ben sounds a bargain. I know who I'd rather have in the team...
    Completely different players though. Attacking players always command a bigger fee, especially when theyre English.

Think both players could go on and establish themselves in the Premier League. Suggestions that Grealish is overrated are madness, hell end up being a top player.
    Here is Nugent . . Can they stop him? . . They Can't! . . David Nugent makes his mark in the Play-Offs, he wasn't expected to be involved, he has become very involved on his return from injury!

First Team
    I wouldn't encourage violence but i've always thought he's also a prime example of a player who looks like he needs a bit of a slap. Another example being Dele Alli.....

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Weston View Post
    I wouldn't encourage violence but i've always thought he's also a prime example of a player who looks like he needs a bit of a slap. Another example being Dele Alli.....
    I won't disagree with that

Assistant Manager
    My mate at work is a big Huddersfield fan and usually ITK with them, he tells me they had two sets of transfer targets - one lot for if they got relegated, and one lot if they stayed up. Pearson was on their radar if they got relegated, so now there will probably be no interest from them in him.
    Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Substitute
    Jack Grealish is over rated.. no more needs to be said

Coaching Staff
    Aren't we full of sunshine and roses today!

Pearson is destined for much bigger things than Huddersfield and he knows it. 12 months time and it will be a top 10 club coming knocking.
    TBF this is just a statement of fact. If someone offers Pearson more mo eh and/ or a longer contract hell leave.

Coaching Staff
    Grealish is quality. Seen him several times and Id have him in a shot. Twenty grand twenty grand Jacky Grealish......😃