View Poll Results: Which two patrons would you like to join the Moderation Team?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • LostinSpace

    15 33.33%
  • paddysr

    17 37.78%
  • Nobber

    21 46.67%
  • 222mark

    13 28.89%
  • norfolk white

    21 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 401 to 409 of 409

Thread: Mod Election 2018 - Vote Now

  1. #401
    Forum Patron
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,268
    If you would like a new Mod to be part of the team then get voting. There are currently 4 points and 6 votes behind both Nobber and myself (who are currently tied on 21 votes each), we have been Mods before. So if you would like one experienced Mod and a new Mod in the team for the next 6 months get voting, only a few days left to make a difference!

  2. #402
    ANARCHIST Nobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    never been in the clink
    Posts
    49,823
    Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    If you would like a new Mod to be part of the team then get voting. There are currently 4 points and 6 votes behind both Nobber and myself (who are currently tied on 21 votes each), we have been Mods before. So if you would like one experienced Mod and a new Mod in the team for the next 6 months get voting, only a few days left to make a difference!




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

  3. #403
    Forum Patron
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,268
    What are you worried about Nobber?

    BTW, that's not very nice

  4. #404
    Forum Patron Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    23,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    A " Fair Minded " Sick #### lets have it right.... You should take heed.. pllllmphhh..
    Vote For John Brown

  5. #405
    ANARCHIST Nobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    never been in the clink
    Posts
    49,823
    Fair minded?

    Pah. Itís a competition. Why give others help. Itís not my fault people find them less attractive!
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

  6. #406
    Forum Patron
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Fair minded?

    Pah. Itís a competition. Why give others help.
    I don't see it as a competition and I'm a fair minded person who like to help others, e.g. that is why I voted for you and one other who has never been a mod. I bet you voted for yourself though didn't you?

  7. #407
    Forum Patron Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    23,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Fair minded?

    Pah. Itís a competition. Why give others help. Itís not my fault people find them less attractive!


    You're power mad man.... Ever thought of joining the EU?
    Vote For John Brown

  8. #408
    ANARCHIST Nobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    never been in the clink
    Posts
    49,823
    Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    I don't see it as a competition and I'm a fair minded person who like to help others, e.g. that is why I voted for you and one other who has never been a mod. I bet you voted for yourself though didn't you?
    Yep, one vote, all on me.

    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

  9. #409
    Forum Patron
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Yep, one vote, all on me.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •