Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 140

Thread: Mod elections - Open a vote for non patrons

  1. #71
    ANARCHIST Nobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    never been in the clink
    Posts
    49,768
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Is there anyway I can now change my vote? Knobhead.
    Ha ha,

    Only messing old man
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

  2. #72
    ANARCHIST Nobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    never been in the clink
    Posts
    49,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    You could start by spelling campaign right.... Then let us all know where the form is and then we can all sign it...
    Bastard.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

  3. #73
    First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    plungy
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    You could start by spelling campaign right.... Then let us all know where the form is and then we can all sign it...
    I could do, but then I'd be putting the spelling police out of a job.

  4. #74
    Investor Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    23,004
    Quote Originally Posted by PNE Plungy View Post
    I could do, but then I'd be putting the spelling police out of a job.


    Chuck your efforts into raising some funds for the site rather than raising an insurrection...
    Vote For John Brown

  5. #75
    Investor Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    23,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Bastard.
    Give over... It's only a question of time before you wobble...
    Vote For John Brown

  6. #76
    First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    plungy
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post


    Chuck your efforts into raising some funds for the site rather than raising an insurrection...
    Revolution, not insurrection.

    Free votes for all.

  7. #77
    Manager Regardless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,638
    Quote Originally Posted by PNE Plungy View Post
    I could quite easily chuck in and vote Libs, but it still won't mean that the mods have been voted for by the forums users. They'll have been voted for by 25 or so patrons and that cant be representative of the forum as a whole.

    I still say Free votes for All.

    But, I accept on the evidence of this thread alone that I'm in the minority (of one ). So it appears theres no debate to be had.

    As you were.
    I don't know if you know the 5Live programme 'Fighting Talk'... which always ends with two contestants given 30 seconds to "Defend the indefensible" the winner being the one who can best passionately argue the case for something that is patently stupid.

    You'd be good at that

  8. #78
    First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    plungy
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Regardless View Post
    I don't know if you know the 5Live programme 'Fighting Talk'... which always ends with two contestants given 30 seconds to "Defend the indefensible" the winner being the one who can best passionately argue the case for something that is patently stupid.

    You'd be good at that
    To quote Albert Einstein,

    "The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before".


  9. #79
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    20,794
    Quote Originally Posted by PNE Plungy View Post
    To quote Albert Einstein,

    "The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before".

    In this case you appear to have walked into fast lane of the M6

  10. #80
    Post Ban marsbars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    19,026
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    In this case you appear to have walked into fast lane of the M6
    Ha ha ha very good
    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •