Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has he lost the dressing room?

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by By Tor View Post
    Absolute rubbish that Neil has lost the dressing room...just seen the interview with Earl on PNE website ... seems keen to rectify todays result and get something from the Leeds game on Tuesday. Neil is a honest hard working manager and pulls no punches I think most of squad at Deepdale respect him and want to play for him. I think his handling of the Pearson fracas after the Bolton game says alot about how he handles players ie a quiet word with Ben and kept it inside the dressing room whilst other managers might have been tempted to make big fuss or be seen to be tough for the media/press
    Maybe the thread title should be ďHas Hemmings lost the dressing room and managerĒ

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisemen say View Post
    Certainly seemed that way today ?..
    You could taste the gloom before kick off today amongst the fans, during the match it was often silent.

Thereís no reason to think the players and management donít feel the same way , they want success , a tilt at Premier League football , positive messages from their employers.

Thatís not forthcoming. We are paying the price.

Buck stops at the very top in the IoM.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

League Starter
    In all honesty, I was completely wrong to start this thread. I've calmed down since the final whistle and now see that JD has it completely right.

The buck stops with Trevor Hemmings.

In Neil we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    Buck stops at the very top in the IoM.
    Yis.

Nahhhhhhhhhh! Even I know where the dressing room is!
    "HEAVE!!!"...MY PROMOTION PUSH I HATE COVENTRY!!!!!

First Team
    [B][/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by pnematic View Post
    You could taste the gloom before kick off today amongst the fans, during the match it was often silent.

Thereís no reason to think the players and management donít feel the same way , they want success , a tilt at Premier League football , positive messages from their employers.

Thatís not forthcoming. We are paying the price.
    This

League Starter
    I agree that today was flat in the stands and after our start the pre season optimism has faded.

I donít know why we have started leaking goals although today I believe the missing Pearson Ledson and Browne didnít help to rectify this.

Maybe the formation change(s) didnít add solidity as intended but in the final third the system(s) and set pieces created enough chances to win this game despite conceding 3.

I donít think Neil has lost the players confidence in him but some of the players have lost confidence in themselves