Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Alex

Substitute
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Fuck the advise that you are being given by your goalkeeping coaches and revert back to type... The last time we had a massive improvement in form ( after Lindegard ) was the introduction of Maxwell...Start again. It'll work. And I'm sure your players will agree.

And that's no disrespect to Rudd, I just don't think that we'll ever be solid with him ( or his like ) in goal.
    Agree with you there. Yesterday when Maxwell came out he got a big applause from the Invincibles where I sit and the Town End. Around where I sit are all for Maxwell starting. Most teams want a sweeper keeper now and yes there will be mistakes when you play one but its like having an extra player in defence. Also the players that aren't playing sit behind me and the looks on their faces said it all. They dashed into the box as fast as they could at the final whistle ( and boo's )

Assistant Manager
    Maxwell certainly doesn't come across as arrogant. Big difference between confidence, having an opinion and being arrogant

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news...e-month-award/

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2018/febr...mmunity050218/

League Cup Team
    York white & kingpne

I posted a week or so back regarding Jack Cudworth and his school friends posting on this forum. There is some detail in your info on this thread that can only come directly from inside the camp.

Interesting that you have both again popped from under the bridge when there is a thread challenging the quality within the keeper department.

To save embarrassment you need to be keeping insider info to yourselves don't you think!

League Cup Team
    As for the goals yesterday.

Rudd played his normal safe game. Horses for courses but personally I think the safe game has no place in the top few % any longer.

If you want to see the alternative option that was available to him watch Joe Hart in today's game against wolves.

Positioning (it's inches at the top level) and determination to cut out the cross ball when the near post is threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbutnotdone View Post
    As for the goals yesterday.

Rudd played his normal safe game. Horses for courses but personally I think the safe game has no place in the top few % any longer.

If you want to see the alternative option that was available to him watch Joe Hart in today's game against wolves.

Positioning (it's inches at the top level) and determination to cut out the cross ball when the near post is threatened.

I agree and have done for years... But it doesn't appear that many coaches do...Certainly not PNE's anyway.
    Vote For John Brown