PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Current location of North end fans

In the play offs as it stands…… doing really well.

On a different team but the same division, how must you feel as a Bradford fan.

Just over 20 years ago they were playing in the Premier League, fast forward to 2024 and they are getting beat 3-0 by Harrogate, what a come down….
I don't think Graham Alexander will last much longer.

In the play offs as it stands…… doing really well.

On a different team but the same division, how must you feel as a Bradford fan.

Just over 20 years ago they were playing in the Premier League, fast forward to 2024 and they are getting beat 3-0 by Harrogate, what a come down….
Sorry to quibble Ando, agree about Bantams decline but Town have made the opposite journey up the leagues. Nearest club to us and I may end up their as a season ticket holder, some day,as the travel over takes its toll. Coyw and Coy Sulphurites.Losing to Harrogate is no disgrace.

Frome - never been before but quite a quirky little place. Probably costs a fortune to live. Weird mix of Somerset and I presume exiled City dwellers from Bristol and London

Sorry to quibble Ando, agree about Bantams decline but Town have made the opposite journey up the leagues. Nearest club to us and I may end up their as a season ticket holder, some day,as the travel over takes its toll. Coyw and Coy Sulphurites.Losing to Harrogate is no disgrace.
Fair play, it is good following lower league clubs, and non-league is excellent fun, (Harrogate Town) re Division 2 nowadays, aren't they? I used to watch Hendon a long time way back, never supported them, but the club bar and the day out was superb. Real grassroots stuff, enjoyed the days out.

I would go watch Hampton and Richmond if I was mobile enough, the ground is a short bus journey away, would be good fun, might try it when the weather gets hot, the missus can push me is the wheelchair, pub on route, and they are holding their own in the National League South.

A few years ago me and Mrs Ando went to watch Red Sox , it was a fabulous experience…..
I've heard Fenway is quite memorable.

Only MLB game I've ever been to was the Padres vs the Braves @ Turner Field on Tony Gwynn appreciation day. Been to a slew of minor league games. Above is the top of the 9th, Alabama leading South Carolina, 3-2, at Sewell-Thomas Stadium on the University of Alabama campus. Bama held on to win 3-2, and now I get to go home. :)

I've heard Fenway is quite memorable.

Only MLB game I've ever been to was the Padres vs the Braves @ Turner Field on Tony Gwynn appreciation day. Been to a slew of minor league games. Above is the top of the 9th, Alabama leading South Carolina, 3-2, at Sewell-Thomas Stadium on the University of Alabama campus. Bama held on to win 3-2, and now I get to go home. :)
I thought you Americans spoke English?

Ive been to half a dozen Orioles games at Camden Yards. Always had a great time. Also went to few minor league games - the Frederick Keys (named after Francis Scott Key as in Star Spangled Banner) which was also a fun summer evening out
Over the years, I've been to quite a few minor league games, mostly the Nashville Sounds, Quad City River Bandits (now Swing), and Mobile Bay Bears.