PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Plastics Thread.

Dom Hyam. Shit. Gutless. Coward. GTFO!!

At fault for three goals. Short backpass for the first, gives away a penalty for the second. This knobhead is Blackburn Rovers captain material, is he? Think it's ok to shush the Rovers fans when the pressure is on, do you, Dom?

If I had any say in that club, Dom Hyam would not be allowed back on the team bus tonight. I'd also be ringing up every taxi firm in Bristol, I'd be ringing every Uber driver in the area and telling them in no uncertain terms...do not give that bastard a lift. Let him walk back home!!

Then when he turns up to training tomorrow, no words would be needed. I would rip his contract up right in front of his face, before pointing to photos of Colin Hendry, Henning Berg, Craig Short, Ryan Nelsen and Chris Samba.

No club that has Dom Hyam and Scott Wharton as their first choice defensive pairing deserves to stay up.

No club that thinks 37 year old Kyle McFadzean is a reasonable signing and a capable third choice centre back deserves to stay up.

No club that gets rid of Jon Dahl Tomasson because they can't match his ambition deserves to stay up.

5-0 against Bristol City is an absolute disgrace. Bog standard Championship clubs are claiming huge scalps against Rovers, scalps that they could only dream of before Venky's arrived, and the scumbags inside Rovers sit making excuses as it happens. They deserve relegation. The fans don't.

Venky's out. Waggott out. Eustace out.

At fault for three goals. Short backpass for the first, gives away a penalty for the second. This knobhead is Blackburn Rovers captain material, is he? Think it's ok to shush the Rovers fans when the pressure is on, do you, Dom?

If I had any say in that club, Dom Hyam would not be allowed back on the team bus tonight. I'd also be ringing up every taxi firm in Bristol, I'd be ringing every Uber driver in the area and telling them in no uncertain terms...do not give that bastard a lift. Let him walk back home!!

Then when he turns up to training tomorrow, no words would be needed. I would rip his contract up right in front of his face, before pointing to photos of Colin Hendry, Henning Berg, Craig Short, Ryan Nelsen and Chris Samba.

No club that has Dom Hyam and Scott Wharton as their first choice defensive pairing deserves to stay up.

No club that thinks 37 year old Kyle McFadzean is a reasonable signing and a capable third choice centre back deserves to stay up.

No club that gets rid of Jon Dahl Tomasson because they can't match his ambition deserves to stay up.

5-0 against Bristol City is an absolute disgrace. Bog standard Championship clubs are claiming huge scalps against Rovers, scalps that they could only dream of before Venky's arrived, and the scumbags inside Rovers sit making excuses as it happens. They deserve relegation. The fans don't.

Don't panic! It's only Leeds on Saturday😉

Wahoo!

Start doing shrooms pal. They will help you cope being fan of such a shit club(y)

Think you might have posted this on the wrong message board 🤔

If people were told to guess the origin of the quote below, many may reasonably assume that it came from Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool's 2-2 draw at Old Trafford the other day. It isn't from Klopp, though.

What planet is this knobhead Eustace on? This is taken from his post match interview from last night:

"The fans have seen what we've done over the last 10-11 games has been fantastic and tonight has been an off night".

Fantastic? 1 win in 12 League games is fantastic? The nerve to come out with that shit with the club three points above the drop zone and having just been thrashed 5-0.

A club infested with losers from the top down. WTF have they done to Uncle Jack's club? This is a disgrace.

If people were told to guess the origin of the quote below, many may reasonably assume that it came from Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool's 2-2 draw at Old Trafford the other day. It isn't from Klopp, though.

What planet is this knobhead Eustace on? This is taken from his post match interview from last night:

"The fans have seen what we've done over the last 10-11 games has been fantastic and tonight has been an off night".

Fantastic? 1 win in 12 League games is fantastic? The nerve to come out with that shit with the club three points above the drop zone and having just been thrashed 5-0.

A club infested with losers from the top down. WTF have they done to Uncle Jack's club? This is a disgrace.
Do you do a Vlog? Please do a Vlog.

Eustace had potential before he set foot in Ewood Park, what have you done to him? Rovers need to drop a division, play at a level where they can relearn the basics. It appears you get worse by the week, go join Wigan, Blackpool and Port Vale, plenty of Northern clubs in Div 1 same level as you. Maybe they will be sympathetic to your ranting about the glory days under Jack, should be many an ear on their forums never heard of the mighty Blackburn Rovers.

Colin Hendry, Henning Berg, Craig Short, Ryan Nelsen and Chris Samba.

Your boys took one Hell of a beating.

The idea that Coley imagines they have a wall in the managers office with photos of those players on is just golden.

"The fans have seen what we've done over the last 10-11 games has been fantastic ..."

I think he's talking to us Coley not you lot :LOL:

Then when he turns up to training tomorrow, no words would be needed.
I would rip his contract up right in front of his face, before pointing to photos of Colin Hendry, Henning Berg, Craig Short, Ryan Nelsen and Chris Samba.

Hyam would do well to walk from Bristol to Brockholes in one night

An incredible stat when considering the array of strikers Rovers have had since big Al. Sammie isn't even a striker, he's a number 10! Fair play to him for stepping up to the mark:

A response from the man himself. It's things like this that make football the beautiful game: