PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Merry Christmas Ambassadors.(30% Shop Discount)

Please don't associate him with my gender.

Apologies Kathryn, was just trying to disassociate him with mine.

PNE announced the start of the 30% discount day for ambassadors this morning, only to apologise at lunchtime because it's next Friday, not today. What a complete shambles.

You must be buzzing, something else for you to moan about.

Now stock the shop with something of decent quality that is worth buying.
In all honesty, if you think ours is poor have a wander to one or two others. Roverstore, it really is spot the item in there. CityStore, absolutely massive and yet there really isnt too much in there at all. Same with Boltons.

Seriously go look at some other club shops.

Now stock the shop with something of decent quality that is worth buying.

It's a fair point Jonny, what would you suggest though? I went in the club shop about 6 months ago and asked why all the merch had to be so blatantly PNE based and they said that's just the way it is, some things will never change.

Nice touch by PNE.

Anyone know if we are ditching Puma at the end of the season? Think the 3 year deal is up.

Jack Harrison Sports have the next contract with upto 7 shirts a week being produced and a full leisure range including casual flared shorts. (exclusive)

It's a fair point Jonny, what would you suggest though? I went in the club shop about 6 months ago and asked why all the merch had to be so blatantly PNE based and they said that's just the way it is, some things will never change.

To be fair, it is a PNE shop. What were you expecting them to stock if not PNE merchandise?

This is my concern Jonny !

30% off tacky rubbish means nothing...

Tacky rubbish? Really? And there I was thinking that some of the training gear, replica shirts, coats etc was decent. Guess some people just love to moan and complain about anything. Its not Saville Row quality, but what do you expect? (And thats a genuine question - what DO you expect? Please be realistic.)

The club stocks PNE merchandise as it is a PNE shop! There is all sorts in there and 30% off for Ambassadors is a good idea I think. (I'm not an ambassador either!)

May I suggest Debenhams?

Jesus!

Been to shop it was very busy. Some good bargains to be had. I have bought ( some on behalf of other people) 4 jackets. The badges are nice that they give you free. Good move by the club.

Never seen the shop so busy, went down just after 9 and it was busy, i then went to retail park and did abit of shopping and then went back to the club shop and was queing for around 25 minutes, NO suprise bag packers there although i did see PR in the car park.

The suprise gift was was an Ambassador Badge, Basically just the badge you have on the front of your season ticket.

You can still get your discount though, just take your season ticket.

Been down there this morning, got some shorts for £3.50! (and other stuff).

Can't tell you about the surprise packer as it's a surprise?

No one was there when i went :(

No one was there when i went :(

The surprise is........... That there isn't a surprise!!!!! TA DAH!!!!!!!