PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Merry Christmas Ambassadors.(30% Shop Discount)

JK

`Contrafribularities', sir?
Staff member
Patron
486295_10152272193105214_129005997_n.jpg

558907_10152272198945214_214973162_n.jpg

Good to see the club have listened to my suggestion for ticket deals to be matched with shop discount for Ambassadors ;)

Who says they don't read the forum eh ;)

Last edited:
I was going to spend a bit of money on a few gifts in the shop tomorrow or Saturday but since non-ambassadors are excluded from this sale Ridsdale can shove it and I'll spend the money elsewhere. The money wasted on the gifts and discounts for ambassadors should have gone on offering a better discount on match tickets for the Christmas games to try and tempt some of the missing thousands back. Another opportunity missed by Ridsdale and the club continues to create the impression, intentionally or otherwise, that non-ambassadors are second class supporters. The club have their priorities so hopelessly wrong it beggars belief.

I was going to spend a bit of money on a few gifts in the shop tomorrow or Saturday but since non-ambassadors are excluded from this sale Ridsdale can shove it and I'll spend the money elsewhere. The money wasted on the gifts and discounts for ambassadors should have gone on offering a better discount on match tickets for the Christmas games to try and tempt some of the missing thousands back. Another opportunity missed by Ridsdale and the club continues to create the impression, intentionally or otherwise, that non-ambassadors are second class supporters. The club have their priorities so hopelessly wrong it beggars belief.

Well done PNE for rewarding the Loyal fans and not offering cheap tickets to winnets like BSK.

Poor BSK

Was going to spend some money at normal shop prices then because he found out that loyal customers were getting a 12 hour window of cheaper prices he has taken his ball home.

The fact the price to him is unaltered seems not to concern him.

We want non ambassadors to come to games -> cheaper tickets -> upset ambassadors -> offer something to placate ambassadors -> win-win (except for BSK whose logic chain breaks down somewhere before come)

Why don't you give your Christmas shopping list to a friend who is an Ambassador? He/she can go in the shop a week on Friday and get you some discounted stuff.
I think it's good that the club are rewarding ambassadors, one of the few perks.

Why don't you give your Christmas shopping list to a friend who is an Ambassador? He/she can go in the shop a week on Friday and get you some discounted stuff.
I think it's good that the club are rewarding ambassadors, one of the few perks.

Haven't the ambassadors already been wined and dined before the Carlisle match, got a free ticket for a friend for Sheffield United, enjoyed a 10% discount in the club shop all season, and have the 25% discount to look forward to on season tickets when Westley leads us to a glorious promotion. Hmmm, well I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad. I'd rather see the club concentrate their efforts on enticing lapsed fans back than offer pointless initiatives to the blindfaithers who are happy as larry with all things PNE anyway.

Because he has no friends??

Haven't the ambassadors already been wined and dined before the Carlisle match, got a free ticket for a friend for Sheffield United, enjoyed a 10% discount in the club shop all season, and have the 25% discount to look forward to on season tickets when Westley leads us to a glorious promotion. Hmmm, well I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad. I'd rather see the club concentrate their efforts on enticing lapsed fans back than offer pointless initiatives to the blindfaithers who are happy as larry with all things PNE anyway.

You sit in the away end anyway don't you

A few points to make here.

The 10% Club Shop offer and 25% Discount on next years ST were announced prior to Season Tickets being on sale so non Ambassadors can not grumble about it.

Non Season Ticket holders had the chance to "Buy one get one half price" earlier in the season and also have the offer over Christmas, both of which de-value season tickets (yet I would still encourage more/better offers), as well as selling half season tickets.

I think that it is a good marketing idea to offer a extra discount to 5000 of your customers prior to Christmas for the retail outlet. This will hopefully encourage people to spend the pennies at PNE and most importantly a few more kids might get a PNE shirt for Xmas.

It is no different to Debenhams having a Store Card only discount sale.

Then again you know all this but still decided to be a complete and utter Albertan.

All this is along with Christmas Cards of which my kids will be very excited to open from PNE.

Last edited:
A few points to make here.

The 10% Club Shop offer and 25% Discount on next years ST were announced prior to Season Tickets being on sale so non Ambassadors can not grumble about it.

Non Season Ticket holders had the chance to "Buy one get one half price" earlier in the season and also have the offer over Christmas, both of which de-value season tickets (yet I would still encourage more/better offers), as well as selling half season tickets.

I think that it is a good marketing idea to offer a extra discount to 5000 of your customers prior to Christmas for the retail outlet. This will hopefully encourage people to spend the pennies at PNE and most importantly a few more kids might get a PNE shirt for Xmas.

It is no different to Debenhams having a Store Card only discount sale.

Then again you know all this but still decided to be a complete and utter Albertan.

All this is along with Christmas Cards of which my kids will be very excited to open from PNE.

Not forgetting the mystery bag packers - I'd pay to watch if BSK went along and his bag was being packed by Mr Westley!

I got to post #3 on the thread... read the bollocks.. and thought... "Let's hope no one bites" - But sure enough, he got the attention he craved... so he wins again.

I don't blame people really - I fall for it myself from time to time. But this did seem to be one of his more contrived attempts at a wind up.

I was going to buy a few things before the game on Saturday but think I'll leave it until that Friday.

Thanks North End for making ambassadors like myself feel appreciated.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I got to post #3 on the thread... read the bollocks.. and thought... "Let's hope no one bites" - But sure enough, he got the attention he craved... so he wins again.

I don't blame people really - I fall for it myself from time to time. But this did seem to be one of his more contrived attempts at a wind up.

He didn't win..... I did, as I get 30% off a mouse pad