PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bury Videos

I'll look forward to those, the whole shootout especially!

Got PC back at Dinner Time (Had a Pot Noodle)
Been Up loading Penno Shoot out ever since and its currently at 64% done!! So I reckon it might be viewable at about Last Orders Tonight.

ps Never ever under estimate the nutritional values of a Pot Noodle

Been Up loading Penno Shoot out ever since and its currently at 64% done!! So I reckon it might be viewable at about Last Orders Tonight.

just like the entertainment value of your videos,eh? - top banana.

Just had a word with The Landlord and he has manged to bring Last Orders forward tonight.
Heres the first one which should be the last one really but the World ends very soon doesnt it so we will start at the end and go backwards...

Yes, you can clearly see Stuckman and Bailey Wright (and a couple of others) remonstrating with the Police/Stewards about them carting out the "pitch invaders".

I hope common sense prevailed and they got no more than a bollocking.

Ah yes, didn't see the 2 or 3 others being lead away first time around!

I still think that the ball was played in that tackle, useless though Bury are there is no way their man dribbled with such a heavy touch.

to arrest your lad dressed up as a monkey was worth paying them all!

Agreed. He deserved a slap. Fact is pitches are for playing football on not running on like an idiot. If you go on and get arrested then tough.

Got to say Prestons tactics on Tuesday were a joke. Constantly feigning injury so they can give a team talk, take on water (a westley old trick) or waste time. In the first half their physio came on about 8 times and even the ref had to tell your players to get up.

It was justice when we scored that goal because the physio didnt come on in that occasion and we had absolutely no reason to give you the ball back for cheating.

Boxing day should be interesting considering the drivel Westleys been speaking. Better than a tea talk for us though.

Last edited:
Agreed. He deserved a slap. Fact is pitches are for playing football on not running on like an idiot. If you go on and get arrested then tough.

Got to say Prestons tactics on Tuesday were a joke. Constantly feigning injury so they can give a team talk, take on water (a westley old trick) or waste time. In the first half their physio came on about 8 times and even the ref had to tell your players to get up.

It was justice when we scored that goal because the physio didnt come on in that occasion and we had absolutely no reason to give you the ball back for cheating.

Boxing day should be interesting considering the drivel Westleys been speaking. Better than a tea talk for us though.

For a fan of a team managed by Stumpy Dwarf Blackwell to come on here and talk about 'tactics and gamesmanship' is laughable.

People in glass houses.

BTW what is a TEA Talk?