PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bury Videos

Neaty

Jack King's goal to make it 1-0

[video=youtube;mJGA-ug022s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJGA-ug022s&list=UUt1-rW3_tzHXzqsSTP15rew&index=2[/video]

Graham Cummins' winning penalty and aftermath...

[video=youtube;r-3pWf27Ksg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3pWf27Ksg&list=UUt1-rW3_tzHXzqsSTP15rew&index=1[/video]

I didn't bother recording the whole shootout with it being at the other end.

Shame you couldn't catch the 3 players at the back post who created the diversion for King's goal. A very clever, yet simple set piece!

What a great goal it absolutely baffled the Bury team as to what the other players were doing perfectly weighted pass by Byrom to tee it up for King.

Jack King's goal to make it 1-0

[video=youtube;r-3pWf27Ksg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3pWf27Ksg&list=UUt1-rW3_tzHXzqsSTP15rew&index=1[/video]

I didn't bother recording the whole shootout with it being at the other end.

Cheers for the vids Neaty, great to hear the fans in full voice and see the players lapping it up!

Erm, did I miss something?

Yes, you can clearly see Stuckman and Bailey Wright (and a couple of others) remonstrating with the Police/Stewards about them carting out the "pitch invaders".

I hope common sense prevailed and they got no more than a bollocking.

No wonder they've no money, never seen so many police. Dont know what they were expecting but costing Bury FC about £80 each to stand chatting and watching the game.

I've got a load of Videos from last night inc Penno Shoot out.I will get em up as soon as my PC has had a new Hard Drive fitted the old ones gone Fooked! Lost everything and need a tonne and half to get it fixed.Just raiding the Pan Lids Piggy Banks now to pay for it.

I've got a load of Videos from last night inc Penno Shoot out.I will get em up as soon as my PC has had a new Hard Drive fitted the old ones gone Fooked! Lost everything and need a tonne and half to get it fixed.Just raiding the Pan Lids Piggy Banks now to pay for it.

Just have to wait to see what Santa brings.
Have you been good? ;)

Yes, you can clearly see Stuckman and Bailey Wright (and a couple of others) remonstrating with the Police/Stewards about them carting out the "pitch invaders".

I hope common sense prevailed and they got no more than a bollocking.

They were arrested (quite correctly).

I'll look forward to those, the whole shootout especially!