PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Israeli and Palestinian Teenager Deaths

'Bombing the shit out of Iraq' is another debate completely and another that will get a lot on here riled (both wars)

Funny you should bring that up .
Has nobody thought about why we destroyed Iraq and then predictably , Libya .

Why David Cameron , a father of 3 children , who ,not 4 years ago described gaza as a concentration camp isn't condemning the murder of children in the concentration camp that has been blockaded for 5 years.

Why , on so called liberal media in America you can pretty much say anything about anyone apart from 1 foreign nation in which case you get removed from your job and future TV bookings cancelled .

Why , when certain celebrities say what they feel the comment is redacted and they have to issue a apology , when it's about a certain nation .

The US doesn't control Israel , Israel controls the US and Netanyahu knows it and for whatever reason , Cameron is obeying like a good little poodle .

Like i said i don't want to go into who is right and wrong . Although Hamas is a terror organisation what else are the Israeli meant to do.Hamas is designated a terrorist organisation by Israel, the US, EU, Canada and Japan due to its long record of attacks and its refusal to renounce violence. Under the group's charter, Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel.

Perhaps Israel should switch off the early-warning systems that notify Israelis of missiles, and stop using Iron Dome until more Israelis have been killed than Palestinians? Only then, having satiated the media thirst for Israeli blood by dying in sufficient numbers, would Israel be “allowed” to resume its protective operation to let Israelis live peaceful lives free from terror.

Considering you don't want to go into who's right or wrong you have a lot to say in support of Israel Rob.

Lots of white people in Israel. Just thought I would follow your lead and mention something without going into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should bring that up .
Has nobody thought about why we destroyed Iraq and then predictably , Libya .

Why David Cameron , a father of 3 children , who ,not 4 years ago described gaza as a concentration camp isn't condemning the murder of children in the concentration camp that has been blockaded for 5 years.

Why , on so called liberal media in America you can pretty much say anything about anyone apart from 1 foreign nation in which case you get removed from your job and future TV bookings cancelled .

Why , when certain celebrities say what they feel the comment is redacted and they have to issue a apology , when it's about a certain nation .

The US doesn't control Israel , Israel controls the US and Netanyahu knows it and for whatever reason , Cameron is obeying like a good little poodle .

You've got it all wrong hawks...

Rob has just told us (without going into who's right or wrong) that this is all a media conspiracy against Israel and we're thirsty for Jewish blood...

Considering you don't want to go into who's right or wrong you have a lot to say in support of Israel Rob.

Lots of white people in Israel. Just thought I would follow your lead and mention something without going into it.

Very good Deany for not going into it :) i can see from both sides .We could argue who is right and wrong on both sides .

To me why can we not just all live in peace, man is a mad bastard .

I am not going into who is right or wrong but thousands of rockets have been fired at the civilian population in Israeli NOT MILITARY TARGETS .

These rockets are aimed at Israel’s civilian population, and are unprovoked, sent with murderous intent. Since the beginning of Operation Protective Edge, Hamas has fired over 1,500 rockets into Israel. The Palestinian envoy to the UN human rights council, Ibrahim Khreisheh, observed that Hamas rocket-fire amounts to war crimes, “whether it hits or misses, because it is directed at civilian targets”

http://m.independent.ie/opinion/com...-continues-30448624.html#sthash.q8d1kofj.gbpl

I'll ask you , what would you do if you were kicked out of your home ,
made to live in a walled off area where you can't get out ,
can't farm the land as you are shot at even in a so called cease fire ,
Can't fish as you are attacked by Israeli ships
The list is endless .

Read the article above . That crazy cunt Netanyahu admits the rocket attacks were at a bare minimum recently but still palestinians were being killed.
Netanyahu doesn't want peace he wants land and he wants it all for Israel and specifically , a certain type of Jew .
There are ex idf soldiers speaking out , check out finkelstein , miko peled, Gilad atzmon and many more , jews who don't follow the racist Zionist ideology .

Too many people in the UK are utterly ignorant of what is going on and completely apathetic to other peoples suffering .

Like i said i don't want to go into who is right and wrong . Although Hamas is a terror organisation what else are the Israeli meant to do.

Perhaps Israel should switch off the early-warning systems that notify Israelis of missiles, and stop using Iron Dome until more Israelis have been killed than Palestinians? Only then, having satiated the media thirst for Israeli blood by dying in sufficient numbers, would Israel be “allowed” to resume its protective operation to let Israelis live peaceful lives free from terror.

End the illegal occupation of Palestinian land, end the siege and blockade of Gaza, end the repression, abuse, humiliation that creates such fanaticism? Maybe if the virtually defenceless Palestinians had war planes, tanks, bombs and cruise missiles the conflict would be fought in a different way? Without completely excusing their methods what should they do? Bend over and take it?

End the illegal occupation of Palestinian land, end the siege and blockade of Gaza, end the repression, abuse, humiliation that creates such fanaticism? Maybe if the virtually defenceless Palestinians had war planes, tanks, bombs and cruise missiles the conflict would be fought in a different way? Without completely excusing their methods what should they do? Bend over and take it?

Apparently , yes .
Just accept their fate .
Accept years of living a real life hell .
No jobs , no hope , foreign government ruling from a land you used to share with them and called home .

If people can't have empathy for the Palestinians at this moment,when the information of what has been done to them , not just this week but over the last 50 years , is so readily available I pity them. I pity them because it means that the current system that seems to demonise all the wrong people , has won.

Maybe a few on here might reconsider their stance on the Lib Dems! This if from their MP, David Ward.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28424396 I've quoted an extract below... but left a lot out for brevity. One of the bits left out is where he said that if he was a Palestinian in Gaza, he'd probably fire a rocket at Israel. As an MP, that's probably not the most judicious thing to say - probably career-shortening!

He also spoke to BBC Radio Leeds about the latest conflict, saying: "There will be a ceasefire, then there will be a period of calm.

"But during that period of calm when hopefully people are not being murdered, there will still be Palestinians who are being shot by the Israeli forces, they will still be beaten up, there will still be child detentions, that to the Israelis is peace.

"When someone is not firing a rocket at Israel, that is peace."

Maybe a few on here might reconsider their stance on the Lib Dems! This if from their MP, David Ward.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28424396 I've quoted an extract below... but left a lot out for brevity. One of the bits left out is where he said that if he was a Palestinian in Gaza, he'd probably fire a rocket at Israel. As an MP, that's probably not the most judicious thing to say - probably career-shortening!

Aye, speaking the honest truth is just not the done thing as an MP. Especially when it's about Israel. Like you say, his career as an MP, fuc.... Nevermind his political party is a joke.

Hope you told bomber Harris during the 2nd world war and all the other generals when we bombed the s**t out of Iraq . Its war unfortunately civilians get killed next you will be asking for foam bullets . jeez

I have had many an argument with RAF and army colleagues about carpet bombing in the 2nd World War and in my view it was indefensible, irrespective of the strategic situation at the time.

And your slightly mocking tone is missing the point. These are rules of international law, to which all UN nations are signed up to. It is not a choice. Whether or not rocket attacks on Israel are justified is irrelevant. Israel's actions do not comply with international law. I think it could well be argued, and this is how most Palestinian's would see it, that the Israelis are openly flouting that law and making no attempt to avoid non-combatant deaths.

I do not see how you can defend Israel's position, unless you have no compassion or don't care much for established rules of war.

He's certainly putting his neck on the line, but at least he is one person openly saying what I would imagine a lot of them think.

Milliband opposes Israels Military incursion

WASHINGTON -- The British Labour Party opposes Israel's ground invasion of Gaza, the party's leader Ed Miliband told The Huffington Post on Monday.

Miliband met with President Barack Obama and National Security Adviser Susan Rice at the White House Monday afternoon, and said that Gaza was among the issues discussed.

"We oppose the Israeli incursion into Gaza," Miliband said.

Polls show that Miliband is a strong candidate to become British prime minister in next year's general election in May, as his party is currently ahead in the parliamentary race.

Miliband said the incursion into Gaza is likely to help Hamas' recruiting efforts, and undermines Israel in the eyes of the international community. "I don't think it will help win Israel friends," he said. "I don't think this will make the situation better. I fear it will make it worse."

Over the weekend, Miliband criticized the loss of innocent lives resulting from the Israeli invasion. "As a party we oppose the further escalation of violence we have seen with Israel's invasion of Gaza," he said. "I defend Israel's right to defend itself against rocket attacks. But I cannot explain, justify or defend the horrifying deaths of hundreds of Palestinians, including children and innocent civilians."

Miliband said the current violence highlights the dangers inherent in a broken peace process.

He said the violence was partially the result of the collapse of peace talks. "What this horrendous, terrible last few weeks has shown is the vacuum of not having a process is incredibly dangerous," he said. "That vacuum means any restraint breaks down. And so you've got to restart a [peace] process."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently told Israeli reporters that there "cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan," which observers took to mean he rejected the idea of a sovereign Palestinian state, and therefore the two-state solution.

Asked about the remarks, Miliband said it is useful to highlight Netanyahu's past public support of a two-state solution, referencing a landmark speech he delivered in 2009. . "I read his public statements about the two-state solution as important. He said he's in favor of a two-state solution," Miliband said. I genuinely believe there is not another possibility."

The continuing growth of Israeli settlements, he said, threatens that process. "I am concerned that the more settlements there are the more the growth of settlements can become a problem in relation to" the peace process, he said.

A senior Israeli official, who asked to speak on background, said that Netanyahu's comments had been over-interpreted and needed to be understood in the context of the current conflict, and that he may soften his position after the operation ends. But he stood by Netanyahu's assertion that Israel would only agree to a Palestinian state with significant security restrictions, referencing the long troop presences in South Korea, Japan and Germany.

Seeing the awful pictures of kids suffering, in all this, Im glad that at least one leader is finally calling foul.

Last edited:
One thing that runs common through every thread. Certain posters stand up for money and bullshit no matter the lies. Others maybe with more life experience look at the facks and get shot down with terms such as reds, lefts and such. Seems to outgrow itself each year. Truth is the common people are being fed bullshit in a supposed democracy. The internet is waking people up, teaching people to think for themselves and not regurgitate what their parents were fed.

In an inhuman growth on profit greed education that is subliminely put in to every ones common brain that reads or watches the Murdoch press. The fucking Nazi's would have been proud, so to the Stalinists....they actually believe it!

Last edited:
It fucking disgusts me how humans can behave. But what is more disgusting is the cunts teaching light whilst delivering the hate and thats not metaphorical, who the fuck could publish news papers that are blatant propaganda with tits on page 3 and support the genocide of a race. For one thing only money. The same fucker that produces those newspapers that teach you other cultures are bad and are going to invade your country.

THINK MOTHER FUCKERS.

Last edited:
This is the "news" our conservative government feels is biased ?

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria?gclid=CJev-JSr278CFRUDvAodTUkARQ

dig deep you may find something on the genocide of a race and culture.

Guess you need to expierience culture to stand by it.

Like selling mainstream western economics to a dictatorship. The pleading you have a right to vote. We do but....

[video=youtube;Lin-a2lTelg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg[/video]

If it aint about money nobody has a chance.

Last edited:
We need fucking economics to rule the world for fucks sake.

[video=youtube;Lin-a2lTelg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg[/video]

Like the fucking drug problem? Never seems to be Cuban Cigars and expensive wine? Thats something to work for. A pack off Pall Mall and cheap Aldi wine?

And then we are told to relax.and see what Jamie is cooking.

I guess the dudes that changed shit believed beyond internet forums.

Last edited:
Milliband opposes Israels Military incursion

Seeing the awful pictures of kids suffering, in all this, Im glad that at least one leader is finally calling foul.

The trouble is raef... As hawks pointed out earlier. Before Cameron was in office he spoke about Palestine being a concentration camp... As soon as these people get into office their public views change....

something happens to them once they become PM. What that something is is open to debate.

But I'm sure you already know that.