PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Israeli and Palestinian Teenager Deaths

Can someone clear this up for me? I am on page 37 of this thread, but the page tells me there are 39 pages. Also the post count at the top of the page says on page 37 it is posts 361-370 of 388. Am I missing some posts or do pages 38 and 39 not exist and if so, why do they show on the page?

Seems to happen sometimes when posts have been deleted or threads merged.

The stupidity of this is something for the other thread. But I am not afraid to comment on here that there is a debate.

Especially since mine is the second response to your post so I am not guilty of derailing the thread with this shambles

On topic regular observers would be pleased to know that the BBC was running a minute by minute update on Israeli war crimes yesterday.

The only certainty here is that the whole conflict could have been avoided and the loss of life is therefore incredibly tragic.

Why isn't it for this thread? And what is wrong with solidarity and taking a stance?

It duplicates the discussion to have it on both threads.

Unless it is your opinion that the two threads should be merged?

Ha well until 2 minutes ago I didn't know there was another thread as I don't go on the Local news forum. Seems we are going to end up with two similar threads though.

http://t.co/Qe4RWV2U3d

Think Netanyahu and wankers like Cameron have let things go to far this time and the whole world can see it .

You could have warned us we would be clicking on a Daily Fail link - it is one website I NEVER visit!!!

That said, it is an amazing article for the Fail to produce - I can't believe that toxic publication has allowed that to go through.

You could have warned us we would be clicking on a Daily Fail link - it is one website I NEVER visit!!!

That said, it is an amazing article for the Fail to produce - I can't believe that toxic publication has allowed that to go through.

I think that was kind of his point for posting it. When even they start to see it...

Can someone clear this up for me? I am on page 37 of this thread, but the page tells me there are 39 pages. Also the post count at the top of the page says on page 37 it is posts 361-370 of 388. Am I missing some posts or do pages 38 and 39 not exist and if so, why do they show on the page?
When a user starts and then deletes a post the post count still shows as if that post is still here, i guess a forum glitch. Several posts have been deleted by different users.

When a user starts and then deletes a post the post count still shows as if that post is still here, i guess a forum glitch. Several posts have been deleted by different users.

Forum "glitch" my arse, YOU removed a post that YOU posted which contained links to child mutilation, good modding eh phil, no glitch just your sick mind!!!!!

Forum "glitch" my arse, YOU removed a post that YOU posted which contained links to child mutilation, good modding eh phil, no glitch just your sick mind!!!!!

yes, let's pretend children aren't really being slaughtered eh Bill,

Over 200 in a fortnight, let's pretend it didn't really happen.

out of sight out of mind.

yes, let's pretend children aren't really being slaughtered eh Bill,

Over 200 in a fortnight, let's pretend it didn't really happen.

out of sight out of mind.

you are a sick man deany, why post links to that sort of picture that a minor could easily have clicked onto, is that really ok in your eyes!!!!! and to think I supported your recent situation, giving my head a wobble!!!!!

War is a terrible thing, I hate the injustices, but putting links to pics of that nature where kids can easily see them is sick!!!!!

you are a sick man deany, why post links to that sort of picture that a minor could easily have clicked onto, is that really ok in your eyes!!!!! and to think I supported your recent situation, giving my head a wobble!!!!!

War is a terrible thing, I hate the injustices, but putting links to pics of that nature where kids can easily see them is sick!!!!!

why is it sick to want it to be made public what horrors are being done to children?

Out of sight out of mind is the easy way though...

Personally, I stand up for kids, whether that be kids being abused or being murdered, but that's just me.

anybody who kills kids or mutilates them is a cock of the highest order.

edited for you bud.

I don't know about Raefils posts, but what I do know is if it was made it will have been made with good intentions, unless anyone thinks he would get a kick out of seeing kids like that?

I'm sure that's not what anyone is suggesting.

why is it sick to want it to be made public what horrors are being done to children?

Out of sight out of mind is the easy way though...

Personally, I stand up for kids, whether that be kids being abused or being murdered, but that's just me.

You can't have links showing kids being killed Deany, it's stupid to think you can.

You can't have links showing kids being killed Deany, it's stupid to think you can.

Like I say, if he posted it, we both know his intentions for doing so.

Does anyone want to see kids being killed? no of course we don't.

Is it going on in massive numbers in certain countries? yes
Should we ignore it? no

edited for you bud.

I don't know about Raefils posts, but what I do know is if it was made it will have been made with good intentions, unless anyone thinks he would get a kick out of seeing kids like that?

I'm sure that's not what anyone is suggesting.

Just because I don't want to see videos of kids being murdered doesn't mean I'm trying to keep it 'out of sight out of mind'.

Just to confirm, I don't want to see kids being killed, molested, beheaded, crushed, drowned or in anyway hurt. But I still know it goes on.

Like I say, if he posted it, we both know his intentions for doing so.

Does anyone want to see kids being killed? no of course we don't.

Is it going on in massive numbers in certain countries? yes
Should we ignore it? no

Fuck me cha, how does not wanting it posted on here so people and other minors can see it count as ignoring it?

You're making stupid posts now fella, we know this is something you care about, but think abut it a tad.