PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Garners goal

I'd hang fire for the youtube highlights to appear in the next day or so. I'd like to see it again as from first viewing I still can't see how he managed to chip a keeper who was only about 4 yards off his line!

Agreed, it was outrageous. One of the frustrations of seeing something like that live is, you don't get a replay to confirm it was as good as it first appeared, which is why I would like to see it again.

Wow what a goal. Garner is the real deal, absolutely no chance he's a one season wonder. His value will only continue to rise with goals like that!

Surprised no one has compiled a video of all of his goals so far on youtube, would make for a good watch.

My Top Three would probably be:

1. Rotherham - Play-off Semi final, 1st leg
2. Leyton Orient - 1-0 away win
3. Port Vale - His first in the 2-0 away win at Port Vale

Garner is just that perfect striker who the fans all treasure and make a massive deal about him making him feel like he's no.1. A while since that has happened at PNE. Probably David Nugent