PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Garners goal

PNEF1

Had a glance at the keeper and lifts it over him from 20 yards using Gallagher run as a dummy. Unbelievable.

What a player. We might only be in League One but we should enjoy this while it lasts. Joe Garner is a once every 10 years type player. A real gem!

I'll get the cliche in before everyone else. If it was Van Persie or Ronaldo it would be shown on TV every night. As it is its our Joe and what makes him stand out from other "average Joe" strikers in the division.

Best striker in the league and the best one we've had at the club in a long time. We simply have to go up this season otherwise he is gone!

I smashed mine up Lee. I'd kept it in the loft for years and eventually went and shattered it with a lump hammer, before feeding the limp circuit board to my dog, Boggins.
Oh man! What a shame. How's the dog?

Does anybody have a mp4/AVI file of Garners goal against Port Vale dated Tuesday 7th October 2014?

My favorite reaction was from a Port Vale fan on Twitter, He just simply said Garner should be banned from playing at this level as he's too good.

My favorite reaction was from a Port Vale fan on Twitter, He just simply said Garner should be banned from playing at this level as he's too good.

The big problem is, that we will probably lose him to a championship club in January !!

Have they shown this/our game on Sky yet? Been out and might have missed it. Ta!

I'd hang fire for the youtube highlights to appear in the next day or so. I'd like to see it again as from first viewing I still can't see how he managed to chip a keeper who was only about 4 yards off his line!