PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Next 3 Games

Yes true - but depending on results that might not be the case by the end of the bank holiday week-end. As I said tomorrow gives us the chance to put them under the pressure of having to win merely to keep pace with us. But we have to do that and the only way we will do that is by focussing on one match at a time.

Ernest the last sentence is all we have to do, never mind the next 3/5/7 games or whatever, we must bust a gut to win the next match, whoever that is against.

My prediction for the weekend is that it will be 30 degrees here in Morocco, I shall have one or two cool Tequila's and that PNE will bank 4 more points in our quest to reach our first goal. Oh and of course the Seasiders will disappear into the mud for a few more years.

As it currently stands Swindon are dependent on us slipping up whereas the same is not true in reverse. Let's hope it stays that way.

Not technically true.

Swindon win all their remaining games then they get promoted - so it's entirely in their own hands. Just like it is for ourselves.

I go away on holiday on Tuesday and expect us to have got another 6 points. I get back on the 24th and by then it should be all sorted and we will be back in Championship. YES!!! Believe it.

Not technically true.

Swindon win all their remaining games then they get promoted - so it's entirely in their own hands. Just like it is for ourselves.

Yes I got that wrong! Forgot to factor in the head to head at Preston. Wishful thinking on my part. Sooner be in our position than theirs though but we've still got a job to do.

there will be a few twist and turns before it is all decided...

Keep your eye on MK Dons - they have got a really easy run-in after Swindon !

If we beat Rochdale I don't care about the ST/MK game - table will look good whatever that outcome. If we fail to win the table will look worrying whatever the outcome of that game.