PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

Looks to have been an ok gamble on Truck - DMAs, Vistas, Murder Capital, Gengahr, Pigs7, Orielles, Sports team, Pale White and Talk Show amongst others announced in the proper release. Happy with that

I like that Truck lineup but think i'm going to Y Not? for convenience, lineup is decent enough to keep me interested but not great. Know quite a few people going to it though.

Going to see Temples later on in the month. Last saw them in 2013 and think they're ace. Also going to Birmingham to the Test Match in June and got tickets For Nirvana UK on the Saturday night

Trying to catch the 70s band Sparks on tour... They seem to do smaller venues at say Manchester or Liverpool but love em.
Past glories include Altered Images, Haircut 100, Duran Duran and Howard Jones.... Oh the 80s were fun.... However one of my most surprising ones was Mark Almond at the Lytham festival several years ago, he was superb and has a much better voice than i realised.

Frank Carter at Academy tonight, not a massive fan but saw him front Gallows way back and he causes a scene.

Déjá Vega - The Ferret - Feb 15th.

Live, they take it to another level. 1st time I saw them live (no idea who they were), within 30 seconds, I was mouthing "These are fucking good, we are seeing these again" so I went to Liverpool to catch them. Worth it.

Support band (The C33s) from the one song I listened to sound like they are worth a nosey, too.

Get your asses down.

Usually £6 / £7 to see these, this is a freebie.

New Single.

80129104_10158004110411484_4777734998893527040_o.jpg

Last edited:
Frank Carter at Academy tonight, not a massive fan but saw him front Gallows way back and he causes a scene.
Is he still playing under Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes? His solo stuff hasn't been close to the early Gallows stuff.

Is he still playing under Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes? His solo stuff hasn't been close to the early Gallows stuff.

Yeah, their stuff is ok, nothing amazing, doing a mate a favour by taking his spare ticket really.

Just got given box tickets for Lana at Manchester Arena on the 26th then seeing her in Berlin on the 2nd March.

Still struggling to decide on a Festival. Current options are Primavera Sounds, Truck and Green Man. Leeds/Reading have both Fontaines and Idles playing which would be great were it not Leeds/Reading

Well I was going to buy tickets for the Green Day, Weezer and Fall Out Boy gig here in Sydney, but they're about $170. Last time I saw Green Day it cost 3 quid!!

Brothers band have just been announced to play Psych Fest in September. Stereolab and Girl Band headlining so should be a good do

Get Cape was really good. Going back in the daylight to have a proper look at Peoples History Museum as never been before ahead of train back for today’s match

also now booked the nostalgia trip that is the Sleeper/Bluetones joint headline tour later in year

Get Cape was really good. Going back in the daylight to have a proper look at Peoples History Museum as never been before ahead of train back for today’s match

also now booked the nostalgia trip that is the Sleeper/Bluetones joint headline tour later in year
Good museum is the Peoples History. Loads of interesting stuff about Peterloo