PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

iFollow

LostinSpace

The Gentleman
Staff member
Patron
So many seem to have iFollow problems that I thought it was worth a dedicated thread.

I can sign in to iFollow on my laptop but really want to use my iPad.

For Safari, I've unticked the prevent cross-site checking box but it still won't let me sign it.

When I try Chrome of Firefox, it seems to think I'm on Safari. If I use Chrome, it tells me to untick the prevent cross-site checking box or try Google/Firefox!

HELP!

The Mrs has pretty much told me she needs the computer and that I can't hog it all afternoon!

Mods, if you think this the wrong place, then feel free to move it to the Forum Feedback section but please leave it here until after today's game.

I thought that if you were getting ifollow as compensation for season s ticket refund you could only use the pass code once? I've been using sky to watch as I've had problems with it but it's got to be ifollow from now on fingers crossed.

Thanks oliharg.

I have the app dowloaded but I was sent a match voucher as a Fathers Day Present, when I click on the link it takes me straight to Safari.

Still need help.

Thanks oliharg.

I have the app dowloaded but I was sent a match voucher as a Fathers Day Present, when I click on the link it takes me straight to Safari.

Still need help.
Instead of clicking the link (which will open it in the default browser, presumably Safari), copy the link (on a PC, it's right-click>Copy, I dunno about Apple) and paste it into the address bar of the browser you'd prefer to use, and hit "Go".

I shouldn't be this hard tho' should it ?

In this day and age you shouldn't have to jump through so many hoops

Purchase Sky,Netflix, Now etc it is a v simple log in

This is what they are competing against, and failing miserably

If we are not back in person I for one will not be purchasing an ifollow season ticket

Big opportunity lost me thinks

Great, I'm now getting an error code saying promotion code not valid.

iFollow is truly useless!!!

So many seem to have iFollow problems that I thought it was worth a dedicated thread.

I can sign in to iFollow on my laptop but really want to use my iPad.

For Safari, I've unticked the prevent cross-site checking box but it still won't let me sign it.

When I try Chrome of Firefox, it seems to think I'm on Safari. If I use Chrome, it tells me to untick the prevent cross-site checking box or try Google/Firefox!

HELP!

The Mrs has pretty much told me she needs the computer and that I can't hog it all afternoon!

Mods, if you think this the wrong place, then feel free to move it to the Forum Feedback section but please leave it here until after today's game.

Sorry.....pressed wrong button above.
I’m in via the I pad and all looks ok. I logged in via the app.
Struggled and gave up via laptop. Hope you get on OK.

Hi. Could I watch the game using Ifollow on a PS4 if I use the Internet browser on there? Does it work? Tia

Back to ifollow, I didn't think you could watch it on anything but a tablet, pc or phone. I have tried casting it, can cast the sound but no picture!
It doesn’t seem to be available on TV full stop. I asked by email and the reply said it’s not supported for TV.
If can play it on a Browser (Chrome) you can cast it to the TV by chrome cast. Also Screen Mirroring, which is on most Smart TV's and some not so Smart TV's
Has anyone watched ifollow in their tv?

Hi. Could I watch the game using Ifollow on a PS4 if I use the Internet browser on there? Does it work? Tia
Thats what I'm trying on my xbox as laptop or fire stick wouldnt work last time. but not sure how to test it or when footage starts but its loaded up .

I’m still out currently so just checked on my phone and it’s working perfectly on the app, hope it stays like that.

I’ve done a lot of research online to see if people are watching Ifollow on PS4 but the majority say it doesn’t work.