PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Which keeper starts v Swansea?

Which keeper next week?

• Total voters
I don't want to start rumours or anything but I nipped into the Tickled Trout to have a brew and I saw PR and Simon Farnworth sat together having a chat.... Might be nothing in it...

I was tempted to vote Ripley as I think that he will start. Not that he SHOULD.

But I went with sign someone, Neil doesn't seem to trust Hudson yet so I think we need to dip into the market for a short term signing.

This exactly. I think it's down to trust and I'm not sure Alex Neil trusts either of them sadly

I just hope Dec is fit

AN will go with Ripley if Rudd can't play.

And there's no way TH will loan anyone in with squad places at a premium and 2 fit keepers "standing idle".

So the (Hobson's) choice has to be Ripley.

But Hudson has to be on notice to be ready to step in if there are any slip-ups with real league points at stake.
Trust me
hobson knows nothing of football
now cricket, well he’s an expert there

Yeah, it did with me.....I ended up having physio on the NHS

this little Asian lady laid into me and gave me a thorough pummelling in my buttock region, but it blooming worked - within about two days I was feeling much better.
I bet it was more like within 2 minutes Ando......🤣

I dont trust Ripley at all in nets.
There's no communication with him and the back 4.

I dread to think how he will do against league opposition!

Last edited:
Oh how short memories are
Anyone remember some of the vitriol on the Rudd dedicated thread - useless, get rid, not good enough
And on and on
Non of the three have played anything like the number of games that any outfield player would require before making any form of decision on their capability

Play Hudson. At least we get to see if there's a decent keeper in there. File Ripley under Ginnelly and Nugent as gross incompetence as far as the recruitment side of the club goes.
I don't think we'll go down this season as too many poor teams in the league, and we're certainly not going to be challenging as the big 4 will get picked off nearer the transfer deadline.
Might be a chance to see if Baxter, O'Reilly and Walker can cut it this year.