PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lord Byrons

Was it free if you were in before 10?
Mind you it did close at 2 in those days.
Ormskirk rd chippy was open tho...

I was a Gatsby man 😁
Byrons was great but used to work at The Gatsby late 80's early 90's during time off from Uni. Was run at the time by a couple of blokes, one of whom it turned out was embezzling dough out of the gaff.

Joe Lydon ( Wigan RL) was bizarrely a regular. Guinness and black, which put me off him a bit

A monkey scoffed all my chicken is something I have never heard and never thought I'd hear.

Great anecdote and even better euphemism which I'm going to use going forward

Some major forum members on here around 1992 maybe?... Such fresh faced innocent youth. JD appears a few times as does @Muzza 😂 💪

Tune btw.

Pearl Jam - Black.

At 4m 04s, I fancied this girl madly for years and I never ever told her. What was her name @Muzza?

Chatting to some lasses wearing a black beanie, long hair. Flicking the V's to the camera.
@Muzza, in the video where you flick the Vs in post #1, is that Brianna at 3m 03s in the white with long black hair? Jeez, think we might have locked lips at some stage. Think she used to work at Harrys Bar in town. I remember we spent the day in London together before Dreamland played at The Amersham Arms in New Cross. Another chick I fancied but I think I actually snogged this time. 💪

I basically lived in the Fighting Cock around that time!

Definitely remember you. I was a Fighting Cock regular around then. I distinctly remember being in there being told by another north ender we'd sold Tony Ellis to the filth and I couldn't believe it (the lad with the long ginger hair in the vid by the market - name escapes me).

I used to feel I was running the gauntlet with the bouncers because I was under 18 when I first started going in and I looked far younger anyway.

@Muzza noticed how young and fresh faced you looked on the videos. Felt dead nostalgic looking back.