PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re more than happy for posters to share what they’ve heard about incoming transfers etc. but when it’s information about something more negative like a player leaving or failing contract talks you lash out.

No posters or posts on this forum have contributed in any way to the mess we’re currently in. It’s not the fans’ fault none of our best players are signing new deals, or that we’ve signed nobody yet.

We’re still actively chasing 2 centre forwards btw.

I have no problem hearing that players want to better them selfs.
it only natural we are a small club in the championship & struggle to compete with wages .
But I draw the line at clubs politics been aired on forums from ITK people with gossip they have picked up or maybe they work for the club ?
If they work for the club & draw wages it should be kept in house or get the bloody sack
telling us AN is pissed off with the way the clubs been run & let's face & there been a lot of talk on this subject on our forum.
He is a well payed employee same as all the players he can move on any time he wants ! without compo sorry that's money again.
Every comment that AN makes to the media on what's happening its turned in to a negative quote on here .
I love this club so many people are happy to pull the club to bits at every opportunity for there own agenda even when there's positive news like buying a training ground. ( not ingol again ffs )
How many times have ITK posters said AN will be gone next job that comes up.
But he never does so something must be ok.
We all want new signings but when there only one man who has to pay it difficult after listening to all "I am not buying season ticket this season " is it any wonder he isn't throwing money about considering all shit thrown at him.

If he’s being straight and they are miles off do we just not play him until it’s sorted...that could be weeks away.

If he is up for it , needed and it doesn't disrupt the squad, you should always play your strongest team?

telling us AN is pissed off with the way the clubs been run & let's face & there been a lot of talk on this subject on our forum.

every comment that AN makes to the media on what's happening its turned in to a negative quote on here .

Give me one positive that can be taken from Alex's previous two press conferences?

I have no problem hearing that players want to better them selfs.
it only natural we are a small club in the championship & struggle to compete with wages .
But I draw the line at clubs politics been aired on forums from ITK people with gossip they have picked up or maybe they work for the club ?
If they work for the club & draw wages it should be kept in house or get the bloody sack
He is a well payed employee same as all the players he can move on any time he wants ! without compo sorry that's money again.
Every comment that AN makes to the media on what's happening its turned in to a negative quote on here .
I love this club so many people are happy to pull the club to bits at every opportunity for there own agenda even when there's positive news like buying a training ground. ( not ingol again ffs )
How many times have ITK posters said AN will be gone next job that comes up.
But he never does so something must be ok.
We all want new signings but when there only one man who has to pay it difficult after listening to all "I am not buying season ticket this season " is it any wonder he isn't throwing money about considering all shit thrown at him.
Don’t you realise you are in a minority of one. Now wipe the brown off your nose and be grateful that there are posters trying to keep us informed.

I assume the part in the statement that says clubs are doing the bidding in the media is aimed at Bournemouth and not us as any news regarding this deal has came from Anderson or Sneddon.

Well in that case why don't we just all pack it in and give up.

Mediocrity here we come.

I want success as much as anyone but after watching north end struggle for so many years in the lower divisions.
If we new 6 years ago where we would be today we would be over the moon.
We are doing ok JK

Give me one positive that can be taken from Alex's previous two press conferences?

There isn't a lot of positives to take at the last week or two but there is no way he is calling out TH or PR his comments relate to our situation & frustrations like we all have been having . It can't be easy getting you team ready with all these distractions like DJ bids & not signing a striker.
He problebly knows PR is trying his best.

There isn't a lot of positives to take at the last week or two but there is no way he is calling out TH or PR his comments relate to our situation & frustrations like we all have been having . It can't be easy getting you team ready with all these distractions like DJ bids & not signing a striker.
I bet you’re shite at Cluedo.

Do you actually believe what you type?

Nonce behavior 🤣🤣 I’d expect that kind of chat from an uneducated English prick. You wouldn’t say that to my face cause you’d get knocked out but you’ll happily do it over an online forum where you can hide your face. You’re the only one acting like a paedophile 😂😂😂

Can someone ban this prick before I get reprimanded for breaking the recently reinforced rules?

One of the most misinformed posts I've ever seen. Could you please explain how TH contributions are 'written off' ? I conclude from your statement that HMRC are paying the clubs outgoings. If that's the case let's go and get Gareth Bale and Harry Kane.
Also terms like 'cancer' towards any individual are appalling, some on this forum will be suffering with this horrible illness and I think an apology from yourself would be appropriate.

You want an apology for use of language?

Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.