PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most misinformed posts I've ever seen. Could you please explain how TH contributions are 'written off' ? I conclude from your statement that HMRC are paying the clubs outgoings. If that's the case let's go and get Gareth Bale and Harry Kane.
Also terms like 'cancer' towards any individual are appalling, some on this forum will be suffering with this horrible illness and I think an apology from yourself would be appropriate.
You understand the word ‘cancer’ has a secondary meaning?

He hasn’t wished it on Hemmings, merely as a metaphorical illustrator

You understand the word ‘cancer’ has a secondary meaning?

He hasn’t wished it on Hemmings, merely as a metaphorical illustrator
Your obviously not close to someone suffering with this horrible illness, for those people there is only one meaning.

Your obviously not close to someone suffering with this horrible illness, for those people there is only one meaning.
Bollocks, cancer used in the context of its secondary definition is incredibly common, most people have been close to someone whose had it and still manage to hear the word used in its other context I'd say about once a week. Think you're being a bit of a snowflake cha.

I'd think people suffering with cancer would be too busy with more important things to whinge about the correct usage of the word.

Having been there myself, I think I'm talking with a bit of understanding on the matter.

But you ask everybody to change their understanding of the word if it makes you feel like a more caring individual, just don't get your back up when they inevitably refuse.

Interesting that both Rangers and Bournemouth (or whatever they are called now) are both clubs that have gone bust and now they are lining up to buy our best players, football its a funny old game?

One of the most misinformed posts I've ever seen. Could you please explain how TH contributions are 'written off' ? I conclude from your statement that HMRC are paying the clubs outgoings. If that's the case let's go and get Gareth Bale and Harry Kane.
Also terms like 'cancer' towards any individual are appalling, some on this forum will be suffering with this horrible illness and I think an apology from yourself would be appropriate.

Stop trying to bait.

You’ve already proven yourself to be an absolute moron many times on this forum in the past and certainly the present.

Was I wishing Mr Hemmings or any forum members or family cancer? No.

You’re literally baiting as you do many times on here with the idiotic shite you type out.

Stop trying to bait.

You’ve already proven yourself to be an absolute moron many times on this forum in the past and certainly the present.

Was I wishing Mr Hemmings or any forum members or family cancer? No.

You’re literally baiting as you do many times on here with the idiotic shite you type out.
Your choice of words could've been better and thanks for the personal insults. What about Mr Hemmings accounting methods, you know, the ones that enable HMRC to pay all the clubs wages.

Do you actually believe what you type?

Yes I do believe in what I type I just don't agree with a lot of the crap negative posts about the politics of the club.
I said from the beginning I would buy a ST not like some who did a fast retreat in 2 or 3 last week on why they have renewed.
Where is he is calling TH out ? He may be frustrated & disappointed With transfers DJ BD transfer bids the day before 1st match & losing wouldnt you be pissed off . But I think your reading far to much into his press releases to say he is calling out TH or PR for not spending millions in fact he has praised TH for how he financed the club over the last 6 months a number of times.
No wonder the club don't put much info our there . According to people like you TH doesn't fund the club properly but he scouts buys players & picks the bloody team all from the IOM.

Lads, just wanted to come on and apologise for the complete f*nny that was on here earlier being an arse. Rangers fans have plenty of respect for Preston and the Championship. While Joey Garner may not have worked out, he did at least get us into a massive Twitter war with Little Mix fans, so it's all good.

I'm a wee bit confused by Risdale's statement earlier - is this meant to be a shot at us/Bournemouth? Reason being nobody in Scotland had any idea this deal was going down until an English Mirror jouno tweeted about it. Our Sporting Director has notoriously cracked down on leaking transfer info from Ibrox these days, and we've signed a number of players completely out the blue this summer (Calvin Bassey, Jon McLaughlin, Leon Balogun). To me, it looks as if all the leaks about this deal are coming out of the players or PNE's camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.