PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Appeal for Barkys Red Card - Dismissed/Ban reduced. (Confirmed)

I'm fuming here.
There was no dangerous play involved, that is clear to see , it's not even a yellow , however if Barky had already been booked I could have accepted this 'cop out' more easily.
The only reason Barky got sent off was Fox's screaming and squealing, after which he popped up and trotted off, job done.
These are the times i really hate Covid because had it not been for that I'd have giving it large to that cheating twat, however I will not forget this and I look forward to seeing that little bastard in the future be it at Deepdale , Stoke or whatever club he plays for and giving it loads😡😡😡

Trying to save face for the referee.... it was the wrong decision , but they won’t admit it.

Bang on Ando, closing ranks as they always have done, the ref got it wrong and they fuckin know it !!!!!

Having had a few run-ins with the local Lancs FA amongst others over the decades the outcome is always the same ' they are never wrong' and stick together like shit to a blanket.

Joke ................................

Browne on the right? Square pegs in square holes would be better.
Why would you push Browne out right when you have Maguire Harrop and Potts who can fill it comfortably

Never mind the fact you’ve suggested stockley after the mess of a performance against Saturday

I knew people would say that but are you really suggesting that Maguire or Potts would make more of an impact than Browne? Frankly if Browne can play right-back he can play right midfield and in any case there is a lot of interchangeability that midfield '3' and some of the best things Browne did at Norwich where we when he stormed up the right flank. My guess, though, is that if Johnson is fit he will be saved for later in which case a '3' of Sinclair, Browne, Harrop should start. Maguire hasn't got the legs to play out wide and Potts well there is the odd flash of the player we thought we had signed but I just am at the end of my tether with his frequently anonymous performances as when he came on on Saturday and swanned around like it was a practice game. Stockley did as well as anybody on Saturday and actually got some headers on target when we were chasing the game though as the commentators noted the crosses to him lacked the pace needed for him to get really strong headers in.

We'll be turning up to Brentford looking for a 0-0 with a view to snatching a 1-0 as usual.

I don't think the emphasis will be on who can make more of an impact.

So basically, the panel have awarded him an orange card. How bleeding ridiculous. If it’s not a red card, it’s nothing at all.

I knew people would say that but are you really suggesting that Maguire or Potts would make more of an impact than Browne? Frankly if Browne can play right-back he can play right midfield and in any case there is a lot of interchangeability that midfield '3' and some of the best things Browne did at Norwich where we when he stormed up the right flank. My guess, though, is that if Johnson is fit he will be saved for later in which case a '3' of Sinclair, Browne, Harrop should start. Maguire hasn't got the legs to play out wide and Potts well there is the odd flash of the player we thought we had signed but I just am at the end of my tether with his frequently anonymous performances as when he came on on Saturday and swanned around like it was a practice game. Stockley did as well as anybody on Saturday and actually got some headers on target when we were chasing the game though as the commentators noted the crosses to him lacked the pace needed for him to get really strong headers in.
Even Neil criticised stockley not winning any headers, the crosses weren’t the issue.
Potts and Maguire are effective enough out wide, why shoehorn Browne in there?

Has this ever happened before?
Very puzzling. Got sent off for dangerous play but then treated like a red for a ' professional foul'. Makes no sense. If it's not deemed dangerous play it should have been rescinded because it wasn't a goal saving foul that attracts a 1 game ban. Don't know the answer to your question.

How I wish someone referees/fa disciplinary bods would explain to us poor suffering fans exactly what the difference was between Barkys and Foxs challenges were because I’m buggered if I can see a difference.....

But the reality is they can’t and therefore they won’t!

How I wish someone referees/fa disciplinary bods would explain to us poor suffering fans exactly what the difference was between Barkys and Foxs challenges were because I’m buggered if I can see a difference.....

But the reality is they can’t and therefore they won’t!
Barky went in with a straight leg, Fox's was slightly bent. Both go in with the same force and I'm still convinced Barky wins the ball but that subtle difference makes a big difference

Either it is or it isn't. Their rules!

Not 'it might be a little bit'.

What a bunch of complete and utter bell ends.

Another example of dickheads drunk with power making it up as they go along.

I wonder if they've given the Club a more detailed rationale that can't be made public because on the face of it doesn't make sense.
Have to take it on the chin and move on. No option.