PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Marcus Rashford

Are you saying that the Toris WANT the poor to suffer? Why would they do that and what evidence do you have that they WANT it?

Evidence not opinion please.
Christ, is it not evidence enough what they have done over the past 10 yrs, what's wrong with you? You want examples? I can give you some anecdotes but give me 20 mins and I'll come back with verifiable facts and sources. True life stories, lived experiences.

Christ, is it not evidence enough what they have done over the past 10 yrs, what's wrong with you? You want examples? I can give you some anecdotes but give me 20 mins and I'll come back with verifiable facts and sources. True life stories, lived experiences.
That is not nor ever will be the tories WANTING ie deliberately wishing they suffer.

Are you saying that the Toris WANT the poor to suffer? Why would they do that and what evidence do you have that they WANT it?

They choose not to help feed hungry kids. They made that choice. Those kids are hungry, that is fact, isn’t that evidence enough?

Conservatism can't work successfully without the poor being left behind and suffering. It's not geared up that way and never has been. When they first appeared on the scene they didn't even let poor folk vote, and didn't even know how poor people lived. It took Edwin Chadwick to inform them about it in the 1840s.

Conservatism can't work successfully without the poor being left behind and suffering. It's not geared up that way and never has been. When they first appeared on the scene they didn't even let poor folk vote, and didn't even know how poor people lived. It took Edwin Chadwick to inform them about it in the 1840s.
Maybe the global reset will put an end to it.

They choose not to help feed hungry kids. They made that choice. Those kids are hungry, that is fact, isn’t that evidence enough?
Apparently newborn children and , well , all children in Wales need clothing. But, it’s not essential.
Folk need electric heaters , but keeping your children warm is not essential.
Indeed , the only thing essential in Labour run Wales is to make sure the under tax paying companies like Amazon make even more money .
Nasty Labour bstards 🤷🏼‍♂️

Apparently newborn children and , well , all children in Wales need clothing. But, it’s not essential.
Indeed , the only thing essential in Labour run Wales is to make sure the under tax paying companies like Amazon make even more money .
Why don’t you concentrate on what OUR government is doing here? What’s your thoughts on Tories voting against feeding starving children?

Excellent whataboutery....chapeau.

Jesus Christ . I was married to a childcare worker in the early 90 s . She could give me true life experiences in those days about kids going hungry. Some because the parents preferred to spend money on fags , booze and themselves, some because the parents were not educated enough to know how to spend their ( benefits ) income, she had to take mothers round the supermarket to teach them how to spend money wisely , some because they did all they could to feed their kids but they just could not manage on their hard earned income. Don’t blame the Tories for this because Labour was in power for most of the time that today’s parents were brought up.

Jesus Christ . I was married to a childcare worker in the early 90 s . She could give me true life experiences in those days about kids going hungry. Some because the parents preferred to spend money on fags , booze and themselves, some because the parents were not educated enough to know how to spend their ( benefits ) income, she had to take mothers round the supermarket to teach them how to spend money wisely , some because they did all they could to feed their kids but they just could not manage on their hard earned income. Don’t blame the Tories for this because Labour was in power for most of the time that today’s parents were brought up.
It's no wonder she divorced you.

Starving kids in the early 90s? Who was in power at that time?