PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Sheffield Wednesday - 21/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Ref has given loads of soft free kicks to Wednesday but a player taken out in the box isn‘t a foul.
Take the red card out and he hasn’t given a thing our way. Missed a stone wall corner earlier which should’ve been a sign of things to come

What do we actually do in training?! Every home game is a carbon copy of the previous. Zero creativity, don't look dangerous, lack of urgency and too many safe performances.

Too many sideway passes. Rafferty does not get forward down the left and the two centre backs cannot play forward passes very well - slow as and sit very deep. Ledson and DJ have to start further back as a result. We are struggling to attack as we effectively have a back six against ten men.

PNEFC 0-0 Sheffield Wed (R)
The RED Card tackle
EnW3K7PWMAQG8iL

Can someone show this photo to the iFollow commentator who keeps saying red card was hard. Absolute red card. Pearo and Barky have been sent off for far less

Absolutely screaming out for a creative player in this game. Have to take Rafferty off for Earl, then I’d be tempted to even chuck O’Reilly or Bayliss on for Potts to give more to help. Ledson seems the only one creating chances at the moment.

I’m not seeing anywhere near enough from Ledson and DJ either......

Potts is getting some stick but only one looking dangerous is Sinclair....

Absolutely screaming out for a creative player in this game. Have to take Rafferty off for Earl, then I’d be tempted to even chuck O’Reilly or Bayliss on for Potts to give more to help. Ledson seems the only one creating chances at the moment.
O’Reilly, bayliss or Gally on for Potts and move DJ forward, he’s playing left back atm