PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Christmas is cancelled but for the PNE players, "Lets Party!"

They're allowed to travel between tiers to play football games, not to get pissed. If the Police had attended 'the business meeting,' the question would be asked why is it being held in Liverpool and not Preston. Why are you in Liverpool when you have no games in the area?

But let's be honest, it wasn't a business meeting at all. It was a Christmas party.
As I said before, while you may be 100% confident they have broken the rules, I don't think we have enough information.

I have no qualms in them enjoying themselves as long it’s within the guidelines But as I said before if the performance in the next game is lacking in effort god help them on this forum

As I said before, while you may be 100% confident they have broken the rules, I don't think we have enough information.

I think we have more than enough information to state 100% that it wasn’t a business meeting.

As @JK said to suggest it was is pedantic at best & if you believe that then you need to give your head a wobble.

I think we have more than enough information to state 100% that it wasn’t a business meeting.

As @JK said to suggest it was is pedantic at best & if you believe that then you need to give your head a wobble.
We have enough to suggest that in reality it isn't a business meeting but on paper or by the letter of the law it could be put down as a business meeting. It's not about whether it's right or wrong but whether it's legal or illegal and they might've found a loophole, as Thracia says we don't have enough information to say.

The non playing staff, I'm not implying coaching staff in that, had a Christmas Party in the Invincibles, presumably with PR or someone at the tops permission. Hardly surprising then, that the players had a do.

All I will say is that the prize plum who posted Gallys number should be Banned from Deepdale for life.

One of life's rules is that you do not post peoples private sensitive information online.

If it turns out said prize plum posts on here, I hope that the Senior Mods ban them for life from here, too.
Surely it would have had to be someone from the club how or why would anyone else have his number.?

We have enough to suggest that in reality it isn't a business meeting but on paper or by the letter of the law it could be put down as a business meeting. It's not about whether it's right or wrong but whether it's legal or illegal and they might've found a loophole, as Thracia says we don't have enough information to say.

I am 100% confident that it wasn’t business meeting. We don’t need any more information.

It’s on a par with posters saying that it’s alright cos they’re professional footballers & they’ve had a tough schedule. Absolute nonsense.

Let’s call it what it is - a Xmas piss up outwith of the rules that someone who has had their brain removed decided to share on social media.

What sort of business meeting takes place without any management involved, or even knowing about it, and where the staff who do attend start singing a football chant about Alan Browne's Baluga escapades? And before we get any smart Alec replies of 'oh, you'd be surprised' etc etc,...you know what I mean. Business meeting my big, fat, hairy arse.

I am 100% confident that it wasn’t business meeting. We don’t need any more information.

It’s on a par with posters saying that it’s alright cos they’re professional footballers & they’ve had a tough schedule. Absolute nonsense.

Let’s call it what it is - a Xmas piss up outwith of the rules that someone who has had their brain removed decided to share on social media.
I'll agree to call it that if you can quote me the rules they have broken - how's that?

Because it seems you're on social media accusing the club of breaking the law without offering any evidence.

And no amount of head wobbling from me is changing that impression.

Totally agree sharing it on social media was brainless.

I'll agree to call it that if you can quote me the rules they have broken - how's that?

Because it seems you're on social media accusing the club of breaking the law without offering any evidence.

And no amount of head wobbling from me is changing that impression.

Totally agree sharing it on social media was brainless.

You know very well what rules they have broken otherwise you wouldn't be suggesting it was business meeting rather than a Xmas party piss up.

I don't need to offer any evidence, it all over Ledson's Instagram.

You call it what you want but you & I both know exactly what it was.

You know very well what rules they have broken otherwise you wouldn't be suggesting it was business meeting rather than a Xmas party piss up.

I don't need to offer any evidence, it all over Ledson's Instagram.

You call it what you want but you & I both know exactly what it was.
No one's saying it's actually a business meeting. A Tory MP last week went to a Christmas party that hastily renamed itself as a business meeting. Police can't do awt as there's no real legal difference between a business meeting and a party so if it's between colleagues/business contacts you can have a party, call it a business meeting, and get away Scott free. Of course the North End thing was a party, people are just speculating that police might not be able to do anything for the same reason they couldn't do anything about the Tory MP, because they called their party a business meeting and it's impossible to prove it wasn't.

No one's saying it's actually a business meeting. A Tory MP last week went to a Christmas party that hastily renamed itself as a business meeting. Police can't do awt as there's no real legal difference between a business meeting and a party so if it's between colleagues/business contacts you can have a party, call it a business meeting, and get away Scott free. Of course the North End thing was a party, people are just speculating that police might not be able to do anything for the same reason they couldn't do anything about the Tory MP, because they called their party a business meeting and it's impossible to prove it wasn't.
What was the excuse for having strippers and a DJ?

How many business meetings have you been to that looked like the situation on Ledson's Insta?

Yes there may be a loophole but there's not a hope in hell that if it went further (& I'm sure it won't) that their defence could be that.

Some of the comments on this are embarrassing. Bunch of 20-30 year old lads having a night out in a secure environment after them all (presumably) testing negative is nothing to get your knickers in a twist about

End of the day, this incompetent government has put us in the mess. Go and visit who you want at Christmas imo