PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Christmas is cancelled but for the PNE players, "Lets Party!"

Some of the comments on this are embarrassing. Bunch of 20-30 year old lads having a night out in a secure environment after them all (presumably) testing negative is nothing to get your knickers in a twist about

End of the day, this incompetent government has put us in the mess. Go and visit who you want at Christmas imo
Yep, cos this mentality is the governments fault. Hiding behind the governments incompetence to excuse your own selfishness

Some of the comments on this are embarrassing. Bunch of 20-30 year old lads having a night out in a secure environment after them all (presumably) testing negative is nothing to get your knickers in a twist about

End of the day, this incompetent government has put us in the mess. Go and visit who you want at Christmas imo
And possibly spread a life threatening disease

Nice.

Selfish and easy to just do whatever you like and then just blame the government.

They aren't shutting the country and economy down just to spite us all for no reason, it's because for quite a large section of the population this is a very dangerous disease.

Worth noting that the crisis has got the better of most governments and countries. Even Germany is now in a hard lockdown and in a mess, despite their efficient handling of the first wave.

I don't particularly disagree with your first paragraph.
The second is naive at best.

I find it absolutely incredible how folk are looking for the flimsiest reason to excuse what has clearly gone on.

Yes it’s not crime of the century but they have broken the rules. Simple.
Do you actually read the responses to you, before replying?

I thought @Delaney explained it perfectly however as you struggled with that one also, I’ll give it a go.

NOBODY IS SAYING IT WAS BUSINESS MEETING! That any better?

We all know exactly what is was, folk are saying this is simply the loophole the club will use if challenged, as its unlikely anyone can prove any different.

Well it's this shitty attitude that most people including people in my area (Peterborough) have as to why we are in tier 4 now.

Don't get me wrong, the government have been pretty much fucking shit with how they have handled/dealt with certain situations but doesn't give knobs the opportunity to flout the rules and then blame the government as to why they have broke the rules 🤦‍♂️

Selfish and easy to just do whatever you like and then just blame the government.

They aren't shutting the country and economy down just to spite us all for no reason, it's because for quite a large section of the population this is a very dangerous disease.

Worth noting that the crisis has got the better of most governments and countries. Even Germany is now in a hard lockdown and in a mess, despite their efficient handling of the first wave.
Julia-Hartley Brewer Talk Radio weekday mornings
Mike Graham - Peter Hitchings Talk Radio every Monday er late morning I think?
I've listened to these shoes, pretty much since March.
I'm not gonna say anythin else

Sorry, complete side bar here - are Alan Browne's escapades in Baluga based on fact? Can anyone verify/testify to Browne's oft-sung prowess with older women?

Will be interesting to see TH’s take on this. He may see it as an opportunity to cancel contracts with no compensation if he views the actions as gross misconduct.

I like to believe Hunts wasn't there. Instead, he was home polishing his black boots studying Derby County's strike force
I like to believe Hunts wasn't there. Instead, he was home polishing his black boots studying Derby County's strike force
Strongly doubt Hunts was there, and if he was, he wouldn’t have been on the lash - he’s teetotal.
Stopped drinking in his teens to give himself the best chance of a career. As ever, top man.