PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ridsdale’s statement (December 2020)

I'd like to think that if the four do move on then he will actually replace them with quality that will 'enhance' us as he says.

If that doesn't happen, they'll be uproar.

hSwfEzJcKvp0.gif

It's only about 14 months since he joined us isn't it? Whilst at Norwich City he did an excellent job as anyone could have seen if they ever went into City's club shop.

Time will indeed tell.

Not sure anyone has any belief we will match the quality or improve it.

Sounds like all of them are off.

Well to be fair, we have asked for statements and PR has given one and a positive one as well. I like a good moan but, we have to give PR the benefit of any doubt. He hasn’t promised the big 4 will stay but, he has promised they will be properly and adequately replaced. I am happy to go with that until or if proved differently. Come on it’s Christmas good tidings and all that. Let’s all put a positive spin, you never know we may get 4/5 Scott Sinclair type players in the new year.

Well to be fair, we have asked for statements and PR has given one and a positive one as well. I like a good moan but, we have to give PR the benefit of any doubt. He hasn’t promised the big 4 will stay but, he has promised they will be properly and adequately replaced. I am happy to go with that until or if proved differently. Come on it’s Christmas good tidings and all that. Let’s all put a positive spin, you never know we may get 4/5 Scott Sinclair type players in the new year.
In for a penny in for a pound Joan. Having a switch around of players might be something we need.