PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could sign the best centre backs in the world but we would still play the same way! The manager is clueless and has to go in my opinion, that would be the best thing to do in this window!
Well get over yourself, it's clearly not happening, no matter how many times you post the same thing. He's been trusted with the squad churn, like it or not.

Think we have known for a while that Pearson was going sell him and DJ and Davies .bring in new CB RB and winger

Good. Barky and Potts are good for certain games, but against deep defences (Potts in particular) they aren’t going to do much. Which makes you wonder why he bothered bringing Potts on today.

We need a tricky winger who can beat a man and just offer a bit of spark and creativity.
Completely agree. Any idea who we might target?
Patrick Roberts would be a good fit in my opinion.

Completely agree. Any idea who we might target?
Patrick Roberts would be a good fit in my opinion.
Not sure about Roberts. Been at loads of clubs now and hasn’t impressed at any of them. Bit of fancy footwork but offers absolutely no attacking outlet anywhere he goes

Even in a pub league he only got 15 goals. And that was 4 years ago. 1 goal in 13 for Boro and about to be sent back, and got sent back from Norwich for not being good enough
It's fair to say he impressed at Celtic is all I'm saying, I think they signed him twice.

Roberts was outstanding in his first Celtic loan both domestically and in Europe. Couldnt get in the side his 2nd loan and has done nothing much anywhere else since

Reactions: OB1
Status
Not open for further replies.