PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

EsBc2QqXIAUmzBW
That is a fucking disgrace.

Forgive me if this has been discussed - but looking at France for example, just across the water, why are the stats so different to ours?

Is it ‘real’ or maybe the way they are measured?

The French are sensible and law abiding (apart from the odd revolution) and drink at the fountain of wisdom (the EU).. so obviously their figures will be much lower. The French also eat plenty of garlic.. so naturally socially distance.

The nasty Brits left the EU.. and party every night on drug dealing money... and generally are in league with Beelzebub.

The French had huge demos just before Christmas and look a few weeks later their figures are much lower than ours ! The message is clear..

Personally I blame Farage... and Trump.

Last edited:
The French are sensible and law abiding (apart from the odd revolution) and drink at the fountain of wisdom (the EU).. so obviously their figures will be much lower.

The nasty Brits left the EU.. and party every night on drug dealing money... and generally are in league with Beelzebub.

Personally I blame Farage.

Have you a link for that?

Forgive me if this has been discussed - but looking at France for example, just across the water, why are the stats so different to ours?

Is it ‘real’ or maybe the way they are measured?
Perhaps it may be worth noting that France is approximately 4 times the size of the uk, and as such the citizens of France are pretty widely spread, hundreds of smaller villages and communities, and only around 8-10 city's of a greater population. My own village has not had one cv case yet and our nearest town has apparently had 7 cases.

Perhaps it may be worth noting that France is approximately 4 times the size of the uk, and as such the citizens of France are pretty widely spread, hundreds of smaller villages and communities, and only around 8-10 city's of a greater population. My own village has not had one cv case yet and our nearest town has apparently had 7 cases.

Given the above.. what's the situation with vaccinations in France ?

Given the above.. what's the situation with vaccinations in France ?
The French are sensible and law abiding (apart from the odd revolution) and drink at the fountain of wisdom (the EU).. so obviously their figures will be much lower. The French also eat plenty of garlic.. so naturally socially distance.

The French had huge demos just before Christmas and look a few weeks later their figures are much lower than ours ! The message is clear..

You seem to have all the answers already