PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iverson,Whiteman and Molumby look decent Mate

Definitely not replaced Davies with today’s signings.

Fisher not replaced.

Stockley replaced with a striker he won’t play.

Nugent not replaced.

Ridsdale said we’d be just as strong if not stronger.....

He was lying again😏

Fisher is just a bizarre one. 300k? Ridiculous. Evans is shocking.

Nugent is just brew man really.

I think these are signings to ensure mid table then a big rebuild in the Summer.

A lot pinned on Lindsay and Gordon. I just don't see many other Championship clubs doing much either though.

Very disappointing window all told.

Chuffed with Whiteman, Molumby and Gordon but two of them are only here until the end of the season and I’ve written this season off already tbh.

We’ve lost the best player we’ve had for the last 10 years, our best defender for the last 15 years and the best RB we’ve had for 10 years and not replaced him.

We also signed a past it, morally questionable (being kind) League One striker on loan who won’t play.

Still in shock me that we've lost Davies, Pearson and Fisher for less than £2m. Feel like I've been KO'd and only just coming to my senses. Obviously we were left in a pretty shite situation because of their contracts, but it still hurts badly. (I'm made up for Davies though)

As you say, go through the motions this season and see where we are come the start of next season.

Chuffed with Whiteman, Molumby and Gordon but two of them are only here until the end of the season and I’ve written this season off already tbh.

We’ve lost the best player we’ve had for the last 10 years, our best defender for the last 15 years and the best RB we’ve had for 10 years and not replaced him.

We also signed a past it, morally questionable (being kind) League One striker on loan who won’t play.
Gotta hope it’s just to get us to end of season. Big summer to fill the gaps with quality and not quantity.

Iverson,Whiteman and Molumby look decent Mate

Definitely not replaced Davies with today’s signings.

Fisher not replaced.

Stockley replaced with a striker that won’t play.

Nugent not replaced.

Ridsdale said we’d be just as strong if not stronger.....

He was lying again😏
But we have a winger for a few weeks who has nobody to cross to because AN doesn't play that way.He will still have the defence passing it backwards and sideways until the opposition have got everyone behind the ball then launch it to our lone forward who will be expected to win his own header beat 3 defenders round the keeper and score.
I will draw breath now my rant is over.

Reactions: PN9

Negative.

We don't sign anybody, negative.

We only sign a couple, should have signed more.

We don't sign any loans. Should have loans.

We sign loads of loans. Too many loans.

We sign more players. They are all shit.

Young players. Aren't proven.

Just fuck off and give them all a chance.

But we have a winger for a few weeks who has nobody to cross to because AN doesn't play that way.He will still have the defence passing it backwards and sideways until the opposition have got everyone behind the ball then launch it to our lone forward who will be expected to win his own header beat 3 defenders round the keeper and score.
I will draw breath now my rant is over.
Just get those crosses in and Seani’s head will do the rest 😉

I'm not massively disappointed by this window. It's easy to forget we went into it with the 4 + Darnell without signed contracts. There was an inevitability about it yet we have signed Browne and Johnson on new terms plus Whiteman. The loan signings may be shit or may be great. Gallagher came on loan initially and that worked out well. Many have been rubbish for us.

The more disappointing thing for me was that extra push and activity needed last January was missed (much like other windows). I'd imagine we could have spent similar at that time to lure in what we needed to push on but didn't.

Hey ho...

Negative.

We don't sign anybody, negative.

We only sign a couple, should have signed more.

We don't sign any loans. Should have loans.

We sign loads of loans. Too many loans.

We sign more players. They are all shit.

Young players. Aren't proven.

Just fuck off and give them all a chance.
Who haven’t I given a chance? Weird overreaction. Prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.