PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNEFC Players of the year awards (PNE-Online VOTE NOW OPEN)

Who is your PNE-Online POTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not one of them deserves any award for the crap that they have served up this year - give it to a supporter or void the award.
I’m just not feeling it either
It would be almost appropriate to void it as there can’t be a do or make some other weak excuse.
When your keeper is the only realistic and obvious choice I think that speaks the volumes of many fans thoughts
Your
Victor Meldrew

I chucked it up there
I was going to put Alf Garnett but best not to in this day and age

That's the problem Edgy...We should be able to laugh at racist old bigots but we aren't allowed anymore. Ten years earlier and Victor would have been very similar. :D

That's the problem Edgy...We should be able to laugh at racist old bigots but we aren't allowed anymore. Ten years earlier and Victor would have been very similar. :D
I found out this week that the lad who played Marigold is now a big star in America. Plays the chief at a fire station in Chicago Fire, Alf would have approved!